Do girls like looking at pictures of penis?

Do girls like looking at pictures of penis? Like on the internet? Can penis's be ugly?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes like in porn I like to look at the guys penis, and I don' t mind looking at a naked man and his penis, not much into real close up pics of a penis. Man or woman I think looking at them nude is arousing. I personally have no problem with both men or women viewing my nude body. Just do not have a hang up about it.

What Girls Said 6

• Well I like porn so of course I like to see a hot guy naked and that includes his penis. I don't really go looking for just pictures of a close up of a penis though.. it's not like I find it gross I just don't do that. I guess there probably are some ugly ones just like there are ugly faces/ whatever. But in general yeah I love d***s.

• I don't like just pictures of a penis online, now porn (like guys getting it on) is another thing. I'm VERY attracted to a man with his shirt off (nice body of course). Any man with a "V" automatically catches my eye. But I do love to look of a nice looking d*** lol. I think they turn me on more when I can see and touch =] =] =] But, yes, there is such a thing as an ugly d***. lol

• And I mean heterosexual sex, not homosexual lol

• Show Older
    • Well my preference....I like a light pink one (though many d***s are two or three different colors so a little darker browish color on the shaft is cool) But for the head, I like it to be like...mushroom topped I guess. A little bigger then the actual shaft, just because I think that's HOT as hell...Don't know why, it just is. And I LOVE the "main vein", the bigger, the better =] =] =] Between 6 1/2-7 inches, and a nice thickness....The definition of the "perfect" d***, at least to me! =]

• 6 1/2-8 inches* sorry, typo

• No. They are not exactly attractive. We do look at the male physique however, because a good-looking guy with his shirt off can be very arousing. Below the waist...not as much.

• 47d

Yes. I like to look at them. They come in so many varieties. Amazing body part. Hot too! I hear other women say they are gross or make fun of them but I don't understand that.

• yes, and they can be unattreactive at times

• i don't mind looking at them. even if a guy has pants on, I can't help but look in that direction.. being discreet of course:)

• Oh, we males do that all the time, don't worry.I mean we look at females not males!! (Don't get me wrong there!)

What Guys Said 1

• yeah

• Are you guessing it or is it personal experience? (*)(*) = (I don't mean "you" like looking at penis pictures. I mean you may have heard a girl say such a thing, or a girl may have looked at the picutre of yours and had commented positiely, etc.)

• Yeah some one see pic and give me positive response.