Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Do girls like looking at pictures of penis?

Like on the internet? Can penis's be ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes like in porn I like to look at the guys penis, and I don' t mind looking at a naked man and his penis, not much into real close up pics of a penis. Man or woman I think looking at them nude is arousing. I personally have no problem with both men or women viewing my nude body. Just do not have a hang up about it.

What Girls Said 7

• No. They are not exactly attractive. We do look at the male physique however, because a good-looking guy with his shirt off can be very arousing. Below the waist...not as much.

• I don't like just pictures of a penis online, now porn (like guys getting it on) is another thing. I'm VERY attracted to a man with his shirt off (nice body of course). Any man with a "V" automatically catches my eye. But I do love to look of a nice looking d*** lol. I think they turn me on more when I can see and touch =] =] =] But, yes, there is such a thing as an ugly d***. lol

• And I mean heterosexual sex, not homosexual lol

• Well my preference....I like a light pink one (though many d***s are two or three different colors so a little darker browish color on the shaft is cool) But for the head, I like it to be like...mushroom topped I guess. A little bigger then the actual shaft, just because I think that's HOT as hell...Don't know why, it just is. And I LOVE the "main vein", the bigger, the better =] =] =] Between 6 1/2-7 inches, and a nice thickness....The definition of the "perfect" d***, at least to me! =]

• 6 1/2-8 inches* sorry, typo

• Well I like porn so of course I like to see a hot guy naked and that includes his penis. I don't really go looking for just pictures of a close up of a penis though.. it's not like I find it gross I just don't do that. I guess there probably are some ugly ones just like there are ugly faces/ whatever. But in general yeah I love d***s.

• Yes. I like to look at them. They come in so many varieties. Amazing body part. Hot too! I hear other women say they are gross or make fun of them but I don't understand that.

• yes, and they can be unattreactive at times

• i don't mind looking at them. even if a guy has pants on, I can't help but look in that direction.. being discreet of course:)

• Oh, we males do that all the time, don't worry.

I mean we look at females not males!! (Don't get me wrong there!)

What Guys Said 2

• yeah

• Are you guessing it or is it personal experience? (*)

(*) = (I don't mean "you" like looking at penis pictures. I mean you may have heard a girl say such a thing, or a girl may have looked at the picutre of yours and had commented positiely, etc.)

• Yeah some one see pic and give me positive response.

• Girls are more into words said and suggestions made instead of genital nudity. They like the body in general focusing on chest and buttocks
    As much as i like to show my cock i dont get any response unless i have a good opening conversation that clicks and eventually i get to show the cock occasionally but after some time it gets old because yes lets face it, its just another cock. How many angles can you take until the girl says i have memorized every inch now it does nothing for me. :p