Do girls like the hardcore fast and rough sex or the slow and passionate sex?

girls what do you like when your having sex the slow passionate sex with not much noise but making out or the hardcore rough and fast lots of moaning sex

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what mood I'm in, if I'm ruthlessly horny, I want hard,fast and rough sex. If I'm feeling more loved up and romantic, then slow passionate sex.

• I love that word you used (ruthlessly horny - I've been looking for something to describe my "need" these days. )

• Damn...now I'm the one gettin unglued!

• Ruthlessly horny is perfect wording

What Girls Said 11

• I like it both ways, it just depends on the mood I'm in

• Both at different times

• Why can't people have the best of both worlds? I mean.I like it both ways. It doesn't have to be slow and passionate with little noise. I mean.if it feels good.there is going to be moaning right?!?!?!

• Depends on my mood at the time but I've noticed the slow stuff just has me looking up at the ceiling giggling imagining the hardcore stuff - so I guess I'm mostly a hardcore type of girl. But yea . . . depends on how you feel. The type of guy and how you feel about him can influence that too.

• i like them both. sometimes I want it really rough and sometimes I want it nice and slow. most of the time I want it rough though

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 3

• The question was for the girls, but I'd like to toss this in. I try to go by clues that a woman gives regrading what pace she likes. The best bet the first time I think is somewhere between. Gentle but firm.let her know you really want her.

What I've learned about girls who like it better rough, is that they don't want to be consulted a great deal. They prefer you take control - or they want you to act like you are. They may resist a bit, but won't say no. They may take over themselves at times. But hard or slow can both be passionate. Rough isn't necessarily without emotion, although it could be.

Beyond that are games that have to wait until boundaries have been established and you know which articles of clothing are expendable. ;-).

• I know I'm a dude, but I gotta say sumthin on this. I love it ruff. just the sound of flesh gettin smacked, the moaning, the scrathin, biting, etc. makes it more enjoyable

• The first time you have sex with a girl it HAS to be hardcore. After that you can vary which way you want to do it. That's just me, thought.