My man will be my sex slave for a day, what should I do?

Me and my man had plans today but he could not see me because it's a horrible rainy day in NYC. I was so disappointed that what we planned did not fall through. He told me he'd make it all up to me by anything I want him to sexually (the next time we meet.) Any ideas what I should have him do or do to him? Keep in mind that I am a very freaky girl and there is nothing I won't do ;)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't you being his sex slave the next time you meet train him to take the panties off when it rains and drive his ass over to a "very freaky girl that there is nothing she wouldn't do?" Because If I knew there was a girl like you waiting on the other end of a rainy day, there would be no place other than you that I'd rather be... I mean come on it's just a rain.

• We weren't going to have sex today he was just going to come over to visit his son. He knows I'm a sex feen so decided to make it all up with sex.Also he lives 2 1/2 hrs away and a storm is coming our way. He didn't want to get trapped in public transportation on his way back when he has to go to work early in the morrning.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• do some role paying, tie him up