• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like boys with a big penis?

Just wondering on girls physical attraction to males is.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, a big penis is a plus, but if you're crap at sex otherwise then it doesn't compensate.The initial attraction to a guy with a big penis is it is more likely to satisfy you.

What Girls Said 6

• As long as it's not small.I will take anything if it's not under 4 or under at least.Basically all the small guys I've been with can't work their penisI've also had 8 inches. He couldn't work it.So sometimes it's best if I have 6. I don't know. If he knows how to work it I'll take it..,Just if its too big like 10 inches I worry

• I could care less about that,It's personality and the eyes for me.

• I honestly don't care.As long as it's not REALLLLLY small then I don't think a girl will care how big it is.And to be can be weird as well.

• I'm really into a guy with an amazing sense of humor, charisma, and can be spontaneous.It's mainly personality. But if you've got a rocking body and a big penis. well, that's a plus :D

• Girls, usually, don't care about that. Guys are usually attracted to boobs and whatever just like we're attracted to their abs and such. But it's almost saying do guys care about what a girls' vagina looks like.

• Actually some of us men do have a particular vagina in mind when dating a woman but the way we can tell is how small or big the hips are as well as height, weight and what a woman wears on a daily basis.

• I can even tell on a girl, and I am one. Haha impressive I guess?

What Guys Said 1

• They all like to look at a big one. Trust me.Some like a big one for sex, some don't.