Do girls enjoy when guys press their boobs?

Do girls enjoy when guys press their boobs? Do girls enjoy when guys press their boobs?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 7

• More of a light massage on the breast. Focus on the nipple, bite it gently or pinch lightly with your fingers. Lightly!!!

• As I told my boyfriend, all it is is fat, I can barely feel it, so if it means nothing to him, it means nothing to me

• Well that's like saying do you like when we press in on your dick.. it doesn't feel too great especially when they do it hard. I don't really mind if they like squeeze them but even some guys do that too hard and it starts hurting. And I hate more than anything when guys are like " Does that hurt ".. kind of like they are TRYING to make it hurt so ill moan.. lol. I hate that, straight up..

• If you mean like a button or something than NOOOOOO, do this if you never want to have sex again...

• NO!!!!!

• HAHA. NOT PARTICULARLY!

• No, it's immature and embarrasing especially when we were kids!

What Guys Said 1

• Think about it: Do you enjoy it when someone does it to you?

• I can't think that any girl would enjoy that!