• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls enjoy when guys press their boobs?

Do girls enjoy when guys press their boobs? Do girls enjoy when guys press their boobs?

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 8

• As I told my boyfriend, all it is is fat, I can barely feel it, so if it means nothing to him, it means nothing to me

• More of a light massage on the breast. Focus on the nipple, bite it gently or pinch lightly with your fingers. Lightly!!!

• Well that's like saying do you like when we press in on your dick.. it doesn't feel too great especially when they do it hard. I don't really mind if they like squeeze them but even some guys do that too hard and it starts hurting. And I hate more than anything when guys are like " Does that hurt ".. kind of like they are TRYING to make it hurt so ill moan.. lol. I hate that, straight up..

• If you mean like a button or something than NOOOOOO, do this if you never want to have sex again...

• NO!!!!!

• No, it's immature and embarrasing especially when we were kids!

• HAHA. NOT PARTICULARLY!

What Guys Said 1

• Think about it: Do you enjoy it when someone does it to you?

• I can't think that any girl would enjoy that!