Do girls enjoy when guys press their boobs?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhm no, not really!

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 10

• Well that's like saying do you like when we press in on your dick.. it doesn't feel too great especially when they do it hard. I don't really mind if they like squeeze them but even some guys do that too hard and it starts hurting. And I hate more than anything when guys are like " Does that hurt ".. kind of like they are TRYING to make it hurt so ill moan.. lol. I hate that, straight up..

• As I told my boyfriend, all it is is fat, I can barely feel it, so if it means nothing to him, it means nothing to me

• More of a light massage on the breast. Focus on the nipple, bite it gently or pinch lightly with your fingers. Lightly!!!

• it hurts when you press too hard... its a lot of glandular tissue compressed into one area so when you press on it we feel a lot of pressure, if you go past a certain force of pressing it starts to hurt a lot

• I have try it once but its not comfortable and I also feel embarrassment while doing it

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 4

• Think about it: Do you enjoy it when someone does it to you?

• why, WHY, would I PRESS on her boobs?

• I've tried making the one perfect tit before... never happens. :(

• Yeah, girls love watching us press our hairy moobs.