How does a big penis feels like?

I've never been with a guy that has a big equipment, something bigger than 6in. I wonder how it feels for girls to put up with 8 or 9 in d***s... does it feel good?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If he goes to deep he will hit your cervix that will hurt really bad, like you will ball up. yes size is important isn't it ?

• Yes well girls like to talk about who had what so you can find the guy with the package if you want to experience it...

• It's just that curiousity has gotten in the way...

What Guys Said 4

• Most girls are perfectly satisfied with 6-7 inches. I am about 8.5 inches, and will tell you the same thing my fiance tells all her friends. "It feels really good, but only if we use artificial lube." She lubricates well naturally, but it isn't enough to make more than 7" feel comfortable.

• She says it always hurts at first, but the sensation she feels after the pain goes away is like no other, so I guess bigger is better (in time).

• As a guy who has big equipment and has on several occassions been the first big one a girl has experienced before, I've been told by women and have learned from women that as long as I pay attention to each particular woman's needs, and truly get her ready with foreplay and kissing and licking and fingering...and then I give her the biggest penis she's ever felt, my thick, 8 1/2" inch long cock, slowly, get her vagina used to the new penis size, and soulfully work it, then I've been told it's much more powerful and pleasureable to feel a big penis than an average guy.

• Holy Crap! Great turn on!

• From what I understand, it takes some getting used to... requiring different pelvic tilt and the like. I hear that banging into the cervix hurts until you get used to it some. But I don't have a vagina and cervix, so I can only report word-of-mouth.

• Thanks for that word-of-mouth report :)

What Girls Said 4

• I've actually been thinking the same, I've never been with a guy that has a "big" penis biggest 4.5"- 5"

• can be extremely painful depending on how deep inside her, her cervix is. also, no matter what, if he's large, it's going to hurt at first just like when you lose your virginity.

• It is an amazing feeling. Especially if the girth is much bigger as the streching is what feels good and every micro inch of your vagina is being serviced by his penis.

• Erm, I'm not sure about other girls, but I kinda know the size when I hold it while giving bj... don't your girl do the same to you?

• What's the biggest and the smallest you've had? how you can you know how long or thick he is without actually measuring?

• Hell yeah :)

you can definietly feel it more. :)

&& it feels amazing :)

• 11d

how big you like it

• Haha woww, nice to know I guess :)

• Well I hope ur feeling it when it gets hard because mine is small until I get a boner haha

• Show Older