Why do guys like to smack a girls ass during sex?

Why do men like to smack/spank what ever you want to call it? And what is your reasoning behind it. And girls why do or do you not like it? And your reasoning.

I like it but I was just wondering what other people ideas were?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a crime of passion almost. You just get caught up in the moment and you want to do it to see how she's going to react. Sometimes you do it just as an experiment to see what she likes and sometimes it's a male dominance thing.

A lot of girls like it though in my experience as long as it's not too hard. Also, sometimes it's just part of rough sex, and you can't really be too conservative because then there's nothing really rough about it. I've had girls who love it when I pull their hair, slap their ass, even lightly choke them. Sometimes she just wants me to treat like just a piece of meat, she gets off on it, and I don't mind playing to her fantasy. There's always an extreme though. As of yet though, I haven't had to crack out the ball gag and whip for a girl. I've thought about it and although it'd be awkward for me at first I think, if she was really into it I'd indulge her. I'd certainly never suggest it though, haha.

Getting back to ass slapping I imagine she likes the fact that it's kinda taboo, or maybe she's even into the whole male dominance thing as well. Part of it is just the natural contrast between pain and pleasure, it just adds a lot of perspective. Pleasure becomes a lot more pleasurable when directly compared the pain and it's not uncommon for people to actually respond positively when experiencing two extremes at the same time. It's like when you enjoy the taste of something that is both bitter and sweet, or you are soothed by menthol rub that feels both hot and cold. People even blatantly speak about it. When it's really hot, they wish they could just jump into the arctic ocean, when it's really cold all they can think about is spending a day in the desert. No body wants to just find a place that's room temperature because it just wouldn't provide as much relief as the extreme.

Most Helpful Girl

• I figured guys liked to do that because they don't get to normally. Like, I would probably be pretty pissed off if my guy just randomly did that to me in public, but when we're in bed, I like him to let loose and do stuff he doesn't get to normally. :) It's a matter of pushing boundaries and getting to do things you aren't allowed to do in public. What really gets me off is knowing that he is getting off on it. ;)

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 7

• its good to feel the soft skin and then hear the smack noise.gets me going and I think it gets most girls going too.so do you like it too?

• Yeah I love it. Its like letting me know that he is in control.

• Duh, because it makes an awesome noise.

• Hahahahaha

• Seriously though, its just really fun to do. Lol terrible response on my part I guess because I can't exactly figure out why.

• Its ok I understand though.

• I think for me its the feel of her ass that's a turn on! To feel her soft skin!

• The sound, its a great visual, the guy feels in control

• This sounds like a question from someone who like been spanked, its sexy and different

More from Guys
2

What Girls Said 9

• i have this done every time me and my boyfriend have sex...i duno why he does it but I think it is really really hot...at the time I'm not concentrating on the pain...

i just think its his way of letting me know he's having a GREAT TIME...i don't know why some girls don't like it...i LOVE a nice hard slap on my ass during sex...it really gets me going.

we even use that as a kind of signal when we are in a public place...like if he's behind me and then slaps my ass that's his way of saying to me..."i want that now" I said no one day and he was totally dominant and pushed me against the wall...it was REALLY ROUGH but I don't like what people call the normal way to have sex I prefer rough all the way and he likes it too.

as for the slap on the ass...I LOVE IT! haha...i think some girls don't like it because it involves pain...

• i don't know why they do it. I like it. I think its HOT. it gets me going a little more. lol

• Glad I'm not the only one.

• I like it, because my man like it.

• I really love it, especially when me and my boyfriend is having sex and he slaps me ass and he starts going harder and harder which I like to call fucking my brains out

• Two men did that to me during sex and I was offended the first time. I thought it was a way to tell me to lose it. The second time, I started thinking it until they kept doing it and it turned me on!! That was a hot night, for sure!

More from Girls
4