Girls what does being "horny" feel like as a female?

I mean how would you describe it? I'm just curious how it feels.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well when I get horny I tremble a little bit because it sooo intense. My body parts are more sensitive to every touch. It's almost like a trance and you are only focused on one thing. Also, I am so much better when I'm horny because I don't have any cares or worries. The more turned on the girl is, the better the sex, because she'll totally lose it and go to extremes to get what she wants!

What Girls Said 2

• It's different for everyone. for me thought I just have vivid images and amazing feeling going throughout my body, touching really builds on that feeling. Then I just want to pounce. Everything feels amazing at this point. :D

• Like Aries said, everyone is different. As for me, I just start getting all these sexual images in my head, really anxious and have the sudden urge to masturbate or attack a guy lol

What Guys Said 1

• Even though I'm a guy, ill take a stab and assume its feeling like you want sex...

• Way to go for the big white elephant in the room there eSHkidd !

• Hot damn! Would you mind telling me what it feels like when you get hungry? Lol nice answer man

• Lool