Would a girl pay for sex?

If you really liked a guy or you just wanted to get ride of your virginity just to get it out of the way would you pay someone to do it ?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• pay to get rid of her virginity? loool...i don't see many if any girls doing that...but newayz...no I wouldn't pay a guy to have sex with him, if he didn't wanna have sex with me for free...why would I pay. Also there's other dudes who would do it for free...so once again, why pay lol

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think I'll ever be desperate enough to actually pay for it...but I have met some guys that made me think "Damn, how much?", lol. On a serious note though, I think many women already "pay" for sex, just not in cash, if you get my drift. I've known girls who will put themselves though all kinds of lunacy for guys that are essentially nothing more than f***buddies. So...they're more like indentured servants than paying customers.

• Okhayy, well me physically would never pay for sex no matter wat. I hve been paid for sex b4, I didn't want to be paid, but apparently all he wanted was the sex... So my answer is no I wouldn't get paid for sex, I believe that sex is made for wen you want to be so close to the person you luv, sex is the only way to be as close as you can, not just for physical pleasure.

• Oh jeez.It is totally fine to make sex just for physical pleasure.There have been times where me and a chick have used each other for nothing more then sex and orgasms and it is great! All this emotional stuff is lame.

• Well this is a website for opinions and I gave mine, I could care less if people agreed or not, I hve been raped by my father b4 that's y I don't blieve in hveing sex for physical pleasure...

• The whole idea of paying for sex for any reason creeps me out. Sex is something that should be done because you WANT to do it, not because someone is paying you to. It should be about having fun with someone and being happy. Money makes everything feel icky.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!