• Ask
  • myTake

Does a girls clit get rubbed by itself while walking? Does that make you horny?

A guys unit is always getting rubbed one way or another no matter what we do and I think that's the main reason we think of sex quite... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I always wondered if guys wondered about this stuff!For me, sometimes if I'm not wearing panties, and I have jeans on. I can feel myself being rubbed by them. If I'm wearing underwear, I usually can't feel anything unless I sit on something that has a raised surface right underneath that area.In general, as I move throughout the day, I'm not aware of that area. The clit is hidden under a hood, as I'm sure you know, so it takes a significant amount of pressure through my pants for me to be aware that it is being touched.

What Girls Said 5

• um walking doesn't really do much but when you cross ur legs it does stimulate the clit. not a lot but it does give a sensation

• Is that why women like to cross their legs? Is it a sexual feeling or does it depend on your mood or level of sensitivity?

• Show Older
    • It would be too easy to look it up online...but a raw guess? How about Ahh, yes, what a concept!(?)

• Hahaha.. uh no that's not what it means.. it just means very hot

• this is funny; it would be the equivalent of a male being able to bend over and suck their own **** if I could walk and be able to sense myself :)

• I think you'd only get stimulated by walking is if you had a frontal wedgie. Yeah, crossing your does do it a tiny bit. But riding a bike. That will stimulate more because the entire seat is touching everything.

• ...And riding a horse...?So do you think about sex when you get stimulated like this? Or is it just like licking your lips after eating...you can feel it but it's not sexual...?

• Yeah riding a horse can do it too. I sometimes think about it. I'll usually thing about it more if I'm biking with my boyfriend because usually he bikes ahead of me so I get to look at his ass the entire time. But if I'm biking alone then usually I'll just not think about it.

• only if I'm already slightly horny, then I feel it and want to rub it with my pants some.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!