No panties? How do you guys feel about this?

How do you guys feel about this? I've heard in some places that a girl who isn't wearing panties can be a real turn on for a man, but do you ever feel that it is either sleazy or dirty? I'm not one to go commando to school or work, but occasionally I don't wear any under my pajama pants or sweatpants while I'm at home. He seems to like it when I casually mention that I'm not wearing any, because he'll say something like, "Ooh, kinky," or, "that's sexy." But, what's the common opinion? Let me know!

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy likes it when he knows he is the reason you are not wearing panties. Just a random girl at the bar with no panties is not that big of a turn on. But a girl you know or a girlfriend that is just around you, now that is hot. To know yeah she maybe just comfortable like that or that there is a chance they did it for you is sexy. It was always super nice when I would hug my girlfriend and run my hand cross her butt to find out she wasn't wearing anything, and then she would give me that look like 'yep no panties.'

• Report

I like that! I do try to make it known that it's just for him.. I wouldn't do it otherwise.