Can a penis be too large for a vagina?

I've never had actual intercourse, or oral, so I don't know too terribly much and this may sound really stupid. My boyfriend and I have gone to the "hands" level, and that's about it. His longest finger measures 3 1/2 inches, and it reaches the "back" of my vagina. His d*** measures about 7- 71/2 inches. I'm pretty small vaginally and I was wondering, if he has hit my "wall"at just 3 1/2 inches, what happens to the rest? Will it just not be able to go all the way in or...?Sorry if this sounds retarded.

So when it hits the cervix, what does that mean? Can it go farther than that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not every penis is meant for every vagina. Sadly. Some girls less than others and some girls more than others.

What Guys Said 3

• As you get aroused it should become longer, if he is to long he may hit your cervix and it is very painful and you can bleed, so take it slow and work out how deep he can go.

• Put it this way, at some point in your life you could possibly have a 6-8 pound bowling ball squeezed out of your vagina. Soooo... a penis shouldn't be too scary.

• It doesn't sound retarded. I'm a bit longer than your boyfriend and one woman who I lived with for a few years told me that I was a bit too long for her so I simply held back so that she was comfortable.

What Girls Said 3

• It can absolutely be too big. But measuring now won't help until you actually try. (As explained by the others, you will expand). But sometimes it's just too much and it can hurt. I believe there is even a Sex & the City episode where even Samantha can't fit one of the guys she see's :P It happens to the best of us. Don't fret.

• That's right, it does expand so that it will "fit" more, basically. And to answer ur question, yes, a penis def. can be too large, in which case...it just won't be able to fit (lengthwise, anyway) entirely inside u, that's all :o)

• Its not retarded. when you have sex, your vagina expands and gets deeper. an unaroused vagina is only 3-3.5 inches long... it can stretch wayyy longer when properly aroused and lubricated. hope that helped :)

• You are educated and correct.