I masturbate A LOT!

is it unhealthy?

I really love touching myself when I'm alone, I get myself off at least 8 times a day. twice in the morning 3x at night...the rest when I'm home alone. I don't have a boyfriend, I have had offers from close guy friends to be my f***k buddy, but I do me so well! So I don't let them inside...but sometime I just let my guy friends watch! That gets me excited...and I figured since I am so open to talking about my sexual fantasies with them that I might as well let them see, so I don't tease too much. Would you say all this masturbating is bad for my health?

Because I feel I have more energy to go for a few more play dates with myself. lol

Should I take a break from this? Am I hurting my guy friends by not having them watch?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've said this before and I will say it again. The only problem with constant masturbation for women is if you get off the same way every time (vibrator, shower head, etc) you can accidentally "program" your body to only orgasm that way. Throw in a little variety and you should be fine.

As for the frequency - how is it unhealthy? You're not going to wear a hole in your ya ya with constant friction ...

And the guys? Girl, if that's something you're okay with and the guys are okay with - my opinion shouldn't matter.

Good luck.

• Report

Oh thanks so much! I didn't know about changing it up...I will do that for sure.