Alternatives to intercourse?

Whenever I have sex with a guy I don't really like to have his thing anywhere inside me. What I love about sex is kissing and touching each other all... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well I have never had sex. but so far am really not too concerned with it except for worrying about it.. I mean I am not thinking, oh I can't wait till I get laid. It is more like, how uncomfortable will it be, what if he is one of those guys that pounds or hammers , what if I don't want to talk to him after.. etc.

I am fine with everything else. I have never given a guy a HJ but I would probably be ok with tat. Bow jobs not so much - it is pretty unhygienic & it seems degrading especially id I love someone, I would not want them to see me that way - plus if he got really excited& started ramming my head closer -i would probably be so mad I would stop talking to him.. I don't want to see a more selfish side of him which happens a lot when you are about to cum, a HJ means I do not suffer for someone else's pleasure.

I will probably try sex at some point cause I am curious but it dos not bother me not to have it, & I hate how sooo many little moves people make are assume to be a pre-lude for sex.

I once had like a week long saga cause I kissed some guy - he thought it meant for sex, I did not realize he took it that way & if we could not understand each other at all.

I think guys put way too much emphasis on intercourse at the cost of sooo much more.

& It is excepted because 'it is natural, we are supposed to pro- create' Well, we are not pro-creating with condoms & birth control, so we don't actually NEED to have sex all the time.

It is really hard to get an answer as to WHY it is so important, but to get a DEMAND for it - split second.