Can two people be friends after they had sex?

OK it's like this...i had this crush on this guy since January and I never knew who he was. until he moved onto my block. So when he came up to me I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You have to see how he feels first. Its possible you guys can be friends and maybe something more. But ...Usually after a guy has sex with a girl and he didn't know for a long time and she dosen't have a "label"...then usually the guy dosen't see her nothing more than sex and a one night stand or a potential fck buddy.You should be upfront with him and talk to him about how you feel about him and ask him how he feels about you. Don't beat around the bush.

• Ok thx..i was afraid 1 I was going to receive this type of response, because it's xactly what I've been thinking I needed to do. but herre's my other question how do I go about approaching him with this topic??

• I think it shouldn't be that difficult to bring it up...but you have to make sure its the right moment. At school or in a public place is a no-no...over the phone...no! Talk to him...face to face and just bring it up. Just tell him "You know about the other night...etc etc. And first ask him how he feels about it and your next response should be based on this. Good Luck Girl =)