Can two people be friends after they had sex?

OK it's like this...i had this crush on this guy since January and I never knew who he was. until he moved onto my block. So when he came up to me I was so happy, so with all my feelings locked inside, I became real nervous and couldn't talk to him. After I got myself 2gether, he invited me ova to his place for dinner and of course I accepted his invitation. After dinner we began to talk and get to know each other a little better, while the conversation was getting good me knowing about his family and him a little more and him knowing about me, I leaned over and kissed him because the timing felt right and after the kiss we ended up having sex that night. Now a week later my feeling for him has became a little more strong than before cause we hang out now. So my question is : is it possible him and I can start a relationship after we had sex already and still be good friends? because he is a good person and I don't wanna lose him

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to see how he feels first. Its possible you guys can be friends and maybe something more. But ...Usually after a guy has sex with a girl and he didn't know for a long time and she dosen't have a "label"...then usually the guy dosen't see her nothing more than sex and a one night stand or a potential fck buddy.You should be upfront with him and talk to him about how you feel about him and ask him how he feels about you. Don't beat around the bush.

• Report

Ok thx..i was afraid 1 I was going to receive this type of response, because it's xactly what I've been thinking I needed to do. but herre's my other question how do I go about approaching him with this topic??

• Report

I think it shouldn't be that difficult to bring it up...but you have to make sure its the right moment. At school or in a public place is a no-no...over the phone...no! Talk to him...face to face and just bring it up. Just tell him "You know about the other night...etc etc. And first ask him how he feels about it and your next response should be based on this. Good Luck Girl =)