Do girls compare their boyfriend's penis to the ex's?

When you ladies move on to a new man, does the thought of a previous lover's penis ever come to mind? Have you ever moved to someone who was smaller and wished for the your current lover to be around the size of an ex?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do I notice penis size, yes.

Do I compare penis size with exes, no.

Do I compare sex with the exes, yes.

I have moved to someone smaller before, but the sex was much better, so I didn't even notice. The only reason I take note of the sex compared to the penis size is because every guy makes such a big deal about it. If they didn't, I wouldn't even pay attention.

I will compare sex with my exes, and if the sex is worse, I will wish that my current lover would be in the same skill range as my ex.

I must whole heartedly disagree with yellowsidewalkchalk. Size does not play a huge factor. Bigger and thicker does not mean better for me. And I think the popular belief is the opposite, that size matters.

Also, if a guy didn't do that 'extra' work, like fingering, well I wouldn't be enjoying it that much anyway. It's just laziness. Imagine if I didn't touch yours or did anything with my mouth because I have a vagina that can take in the entirety your giant d***. That would be lazy on my part, and you certainly wouldn't enjoy it as much than if I had. I just felt like I had to mention that, even though it doesn't exactly relate to the question directly.

Although, I will agree with her statement that laziness in a partner means they don't deserve good sex.

• Report

Good points, thank you.