Do girls compare their boyfriend's penis to the ex's?

When you ladies move on to a new man, does the thought of a previous lover's penis ever come to mind? Have you ever moved to someone who was smaller... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Do I notice penis size, yes.

Do I compare penis size with exes, no.

Do I compare sex with the exes, yes.

I have moved to someone smaller before, but the sex was much better, so I didn't even notice. The only reason I take note of the sex compared to the penis size is because every guy makes such a big deal about it. If they didn't, I wouldn't even pay attention.

I will compare sex with my exes, and if the sex is worse, I will wish that my current lover would be in the same skill range as my ex.

I must whole heartedly disagree with yellowsidewalkchalk. Size does not play a huge factor. Bigger and thicker does not mean better for me. And I think the popular belief is the opposite, that size matters.

Also, if a guy didn't do that 'extra' work, like fingering, well I wouldn't be enjoying it that much anyway. It's just laziness. Imagine if I didn't touch yours or did anything with my mouth because I have a vagina that can take in the entirety your giant d***. That would be lazy on my part, and you certainly wouldn't enjoy it as much than if I had. I just felt like I had to mention that, even though it doesn't exactly relate to the question directly.

Although, I will agree with her statement that laziness in a partner means they don't deserve good sex.

• Good points, thank you.