I love a man's genitals, I mean, I really think they are amazing!!!! Am I an unusual woman?

I have loved them, the idea of them most of my life. Once I discovered how they feel as an adult, I have loved that too. I think they are incredibly... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• My girlfriend is the same way, she just loves penises! She especially loves to experiment on them and has done some pretty incredible things to mine! I just can't imagine being with a girl that didn't love them and would just do anything to them just to see what happens to it! She has done so much to mine that its getting so tough and strong that she actually loves it even more and wants to do more with it. Totally fantastic! There is nothing more sexy than a girl like this! I'd love to hear more about what you like about penises and some things you would like to try on one. We love to talk about things like this.

• I am thrilled to hear that so far all of the guys love that I feel this way. I am like your girlfriend. I cannot get enough of playing with the entire area, including the the balls. I like to experiment on my husband and it drives him wild. Men are amazing to me. I just love everything physically about them, and when they have a great heart too, it just doesn't get any better.

• What all do you do to him, I'd love to know and maybe try some of them!

• Don't really want to get into descriptions, but I do have a good suggestion. Buy a book for your girlfriend called "The Ultimate Guide to Oral Sex" Written by Jane Merrill. It is a sensuously and well written book, about how to pleasure a man with your mouth. I love that it nurtures a real appreciaton for the act. It is not like reading a typical manual. I read it without telling my husband, and tried some techniques on him, and he said it was the best he ever had! He was amazed and at my mercy.