I love a man's genitals, I mean, I really think they are amazing!!!! Am I an unusual woman?

I have loved them, the idea of them most of my life. Once I discovered how they feel as an adult, I have loved that too. I think they are incredibly sexy, and wonderful to look at, or imagine under a man's clothes.

I hear women say every so often that they do not find male genitals attractive or even interesting to look at. They are only interested in the ones on their boyfriends or husband's. Am I in the minority here? When I see a guy with an attractive body, I immediately imagine what his penis looks like. Don't get me wrong, I don't act on this. I just like to imagine. I am happily married, and love focusing on my husband's. I just love the male body! Are there women out there who love it the way I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 21

• I love them too!

• if a man was naked it would be the first thing I would look at...and every cck I have fcked I am fasinated with the range: curved straight big small ect...different pleasures with different textures...we are so alike I am amazed so much I have to do something with it whether its blow hand ect but you know I LOVE IT TOO! :) xx

• Hell yeah I think the exact same way. And I'm married too! AT LEAST YOU DONT ACT ON IT. Not that I do but I get waaaay nastier thoughts than just what it looks like. It doesn't make you weird that just makes you normal

• Most of the time I just imagine what it looks like, but sometimes I get those nasty thoughs too! When that happens, I just take it out on my husband, and he loves it.

• no your not.

• no ur not weird for liking a guys d***. many girls out there do

• No because I play with my bf's more than mine's I treat them like they're gold. Hahah enjoy them because I know he does.

• I love them too!

I'm always so eager to give, and not so keen on recieving.

If you get my drift.

I just like the way they feel and look,

and it makes me feel good that my influence on the guy (my boyfriend) has made the member hard or whatnot.

I find them very interesting indeed.

• Normally, when I see an attractive guy I picture the size first. However, I have dated a few guys with a 'pretty one.' and I've told them too! And, yes, those I've considered 'pretty' I do look at it as an art-piece molded into this pretty genital.

• @Jon364...I guess it depends on the guy and his confidence level. My calling a guy's penis 'pretty' was a complete compliment and by all means no where near trying to emasculate him. In the movie you are speaking of, Kate Hudson's tone was so condescending that she sounded like she was talking to him like a baby. I could understand how that could be emasculating. But when I am in the heat of the moment, with desire in my eyes and sincerity in my heart. No man has ever had a problem.

• No offense, but having your penis called "pretty" isn't exactly what he wants to hear. It reminds me of that Kate Hudson movie about losing a guy in 10 days, and she deliberately called it "Princess Sofia" to emasculate him, and it worked LOL.

• What makes them pretty jw

• I like penises too

• I with you on this, and I know lots of other girls that feel the same way. I think it's natural to be curious and excited about the male anatomy. As far back as I can remember, I wanted to see what guys looked like down there, what it felt like, how a guy would react if I touched him there, squeezed him, played with him, etc.

One thing I have always been curious about for me is that I have always been more fascinated with balls than penises. Don't get me wrong, I was curious about how big a guy's penis was and what it looked like, but when I got the chance to "explore", I was more into playing with his balls. They seem like a pair of separate "animals" hanging off his body, and they are sooooo sensitive! I love gradually squeezing them while I stroke him with my other hand to find out how much a guy can take sometimes, (if he is into that sort of thing of course. You might be surprised how many guys love this! ;>) That turns me on like nothing else!

• This is great. You are so right about balls. (at least mine) The gradual squeezing is awesome.

• I love to hear that there are other women who feel like I do. I kind of feel sorry for women who are not impressed with male anatomy, particularly women who don't find the male genital area incredibly hot. To me, it is kind of analagous to not liking chocolate. For those of us who love chocolate, we derive so much pleasure when we eat anything made with it! Imagine the pleasure we would be missing out on if the desire was not there.

• Quite sure if girls were to honest and admit it, most of us have the same thoughts

• i personally think its weird I've never heard of anyone loving to look at a penis lol

• Selected as most helpful

My girlfriend is the same way, she just loves penises! She especially loves to experiment on them and has done some pretty incredible things to mine! I just can't imagine being with a girl that didn't love them and would just do anything to them just to see what happens to it! She has done so much to mine that its getting so tough and strong that she actually loves it even more and wants to do more with it. Totally fantastic! There is nothing more sexy than a girl like this! I'd love to hear more about what you like about penises and some things you would like to try on one. We love to talk about things like this.

• Don't really want to get into descriptions, but I do have a good suggestion. Buy a book for your girlfriend called "The Ultimate Guide to Oral Sex" Written by Jane Merrill. It is a sensuously and well written book, about how to pleasure a man with your mouth. I love that it nurtures a real appreciaton for the act. It is not like reading a typical manual. I read it without telling my husband, and tried some techniques on him, and he said it was the best he ever had! He was amazed and at my mercy.

• What all do you do to him, I'd love to know and maybe try some of them!

• I am thrilled to hear that so far all of the guys love that I feel this way. I am like your girlfriend. I cannot get enough of playing with the entire area, including the the balls. I like to experiment on my husband and it drives him wild. Men are amazing to me. I just love everything physically about them, and when they have a great heart too, it just doesn't get any better.

• To say your unusual would be like saying its unusual for guys to love vaginas.

• Actually I think you are in the majority quite often it is the other side who are more vocal about that kind of thing, than women who are turned on by male genitalia.

• I've actually heard what you said about women not finding them attractive a lot too. So you do sound like a minority lol. But otherwise, it sounds like you have a more active sex drive than most women do, or at least you vocalize it more.

• It's like you are a man in a woman's body. Haha.

• Funny you should say that. I have often said it of myself, that I feel like a GAY man trapped in a woman's body. I cannot think of a better place to be.

• It's not weird at all...we all are different and have different likings...maybe some women don't find it attractive...but the fact that you do...is not odd...just your personal choice..it works for you and it's good for you.

Cheers

• yeah I like looking at vaginas. it kinda puts me in a dazze. like a mosquito and light.

• no weird atall...:)

• I don't think its weird at all I think that's rather healthy. Words cannot even desribe how I feel about vagina. Nothi to be embarrased about. besides women try to check out guys all the time. And sometimes we catch you most of just don;t complain we catch woman sneaking glimpses at what's in our pants.

• Lol Sometimes I am secretly proud of having a boner in public. That's not considered ok though it makes a guy a pervert apparently even though girls wear tight clothing to flaunt what's underneath all the time

• I try to get a glimpse quite often. I love what you guys have in there.

• Hey did did what's their name get at you yesterday?

Who?

Deeez Nuuuts

• u=normalez.. :D

• Perhaps unusual but most certainly wonderful and normal.

• I hope you are not unusual. I hope there are lots of women who like their men's junk.

• hahahaha not at all. be greatfull that you love your mans winner, you will never get bored.

• I am happy to hear that there are women out there that feel this way. I never thought anyone did given the fact that you always hear quite the opposite.

• I am glad to hear it also. I was beginning to lose faith in healthy female sexuality with so many women, particularly on this site, who have stated from time to time that they don't think flatteringly of male anatomy, particularly the genitals. I thought was in the minority, but I am glad to see that women's sexuality is healthier than I thought. I don't think it can be anything but healthy, as a straight woman to be enormously attracted to a man's anatomy, including his genitals.

• Some men do they get implants, or have operations...

• Men don't get implants to obtain their own female looking breasts, unless they are gay and want to change sexes. I do know of some men that think implants will enhance the size of their pectoral muscles. Hardly synonymous with Breast Envy. Certainly all these men are in a huge minority. If the "non-implant" men who love breasts are not suffering from breast envy, then it follows the "non-penile implant" women who love penises don't suffer from it either. Perhaps you are grabbing at straws here?

• Penis envy, nice you are part of a minority...

• I did not realize that fondness for something automatically translates as Envy for it. From your logic, I would would have to deduct that all men suffer from Breast and Pussy Envy!

• This is the natural way of things, yes! Rest assured guys feel the same way about your funny business.

• No you are normal

• most guys will be pleased to learn this about you. personally I don't find it any more weird than a guy looking at your breasts and imagining what they look/feel like. its just a flattery and nothing more. in a relationship guys will more often than noot be pleased, there are few reasons to be mad by things that involve you looking at/playing with our genitals LESS than usual.

• No, you're not unusual. You might be a minority in a sense (penile obsession?) , but loving the male body as a whole is normal.