Girls...why do you grab your boobs during sex and masturbation?

Girls...why do you grab your boobs during sex and masturbation? all in the question thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Honestly? Cause the guy isn't doing it for you! I know a lot of guys think it's cause a woman is so turned on she can't help but touch herself but it's more cause she wants those parts touched so she can orgasm and in a perfect world he would do that for you. I mean you don't want to have to touch your own penis during sex do you? While a guy can get off by just having his penis touched during sex, a woman likes to be touched all over, especially her most sensitive areas. And if you are with a good lover whose taken the time to learn what you like, you don't really have to worry with messing with that yourself.Some women may like doing it themselves but the majority of women I know have no desire to masturbate themselves during sex. I mean it sounds pretty depressing right?

What Girls Said 3

• Because we are just irresistable, even too ourselves. But yea, it just adds more pleasure to a pleasurable experience, ya digg...

• I dontt.

• Because breasts, particularly nipples, are sensitive, and doing things with them makes sex and masturbation more pleasurable.

What Guys Said 2

• Because it feels good and they like it. Take a hint and do it for her! =P

• The breasts are a sensitive area and offer stimulation which increases the likelihood of an orgasm.