• Ask
  • myTake

Have you ever given a blowjob while someone watched?

My boyfriend has been trying to get me to give him a blowjob with one of my friends watching, or with one of his friends watching. I think he would... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was hanging out with my FWB in this hotel room and a couple of his friends (who I had just met) were in the room too. We were all watching TV and the only thing lighting up the room was the TV, so my FWB asked if I would start sucking him off, even though we were on one bed and his friends were like right there on the other one. Lol soo I did. I kind of had my back to them though, and my FWB was laying down so I was hunched over him and it's not like they had a front row view. To be honest, it was kind of a turn on. I felt really naughty doing it in front of his friends like that. But it was kind of awkward at one point when his friend had to get something and walked like right by us. Even though it was pretty dark... I didn't finish him off though. We went off and did that in private haha. Looking back, it was kind of trashy behavior for me to do I guess...But it was fun. Except his friends knew nothing about me, so it probably made me look like a complete slut. But I don't regret it. It was just another thing to check off my sex list lol

What Guys Said 4

• I've never given a blowjob while someoneelse was watching. never gave a bj at all for that matter :]

• Yes, we have the occasional threesome, and that includes blowjobs while partner is watching. Having another person around, even if they don't participate, adds excitement. For us, it's a great turn-on watching.

• well that's what we wanna go for also , ya my wife has given a handjob while our friends around but no one notice that

• i got a bj while I watched ha

What Girls Said 2

• I've never given a bj while someone else was watching, but I have been the person watching while someone got a bj. My friend gave her boyfriend a blowjob in front of me and they both seemed to really get turned on by it and I definitely was too. Her boyfriend was looking at me almost the whole time so I know that my watching turned him on a lot. But I do have to admit I kind of participated a little lol...when he finished, my friend kissed me and shared some of his come with me.

• Wow! Sounds like fun! thanks!

• Show Older
    • How did the whole thing first start out, I mean did you plan or know it in advance, or did they, and what happened step by step? Thanks!

• I had no idea that they were going to do this, so it wasn't planned on my end. But my friend told me later that she and her boyfriend had planned it out for me to watch. So it was planned by them and a complete surprise for me. We were at their apartment and my friend started steering the conversation toward sex and bj's and stuff and her boyfriend asked if she'd suck his d*** right there and I said haha I guess I better go and he told me that he really wanted me to stay and watch...so I did.