Have you ever given a blowjob while someone watched?

My boyfriend has been trying to get me to give him a blowjob with one of my friends watching, or with one of his friends watching. I think he would like it even better with several of my friends or his watching. I admit the idea turns me on. Have you ever done this? In front of your friend, or his, or several of your friends or his? Was it a turn on? Better or not as good as you thought it would be? At a party, or your house, or where?Details leading up to it, all about it, and how it ended. Would you, or have you, done it again? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I was hanging out with my FWB in this hotel room and a couple of his friends (who I had just met) were in the room too. We were all watching TV and the only thing lighting up the room was the TV, so my FWB asked if I would start sucking him off, even though we were on one bed and his friends were like right there on the other one. Lol soo I did. I kind of had my back to them though, and my FWB was laying down so I was hunched over him and it's not like they had a front row view. To be honest, it was kind of a turn on. I felt really naughty doing it in front of his friends like that. But it was kind of awkward at one point when his friend had to get something and walked like right by us. Even though it was pretty dark... I didn't finish him off though. We went off and did that in private haha. Looking back, it was kind of trashy behavior for me to do I guess...But it was fun. Except his friends knew nothing about me, so it probably made me look like a complete slut. But I don't regret it. It was just another thing to check off my sex list lol