Do you like having your testicles touched, tickled or teased while recieving oral?

I've heard that guys love their balls being caressed, tickled and teased during oral sex. I want to try this out, but I don't want to freak him out. Is this weird or does it show that the lady has great technique up her sleeve? Keep in mind that he is inexperienced. Is this kinky? Or hot?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its a different sensation try it see how he reacts he might like it

What Guys Said 4

• I simply love having them tickled ...I probably like it more than the oral sex part.

• I love it. They are very sensitive and It feels great for me to have them touched. Having them licked feels really good too.

• It's great! I'm sure your counterpart will apreciate the extra thought!

• yes guys love their balls being caressed, tickled during oral sex.

What Girls Said 1

• Hey, yea, they like it. He'd certainly like it. Lick them teasingly, suck the balls, caress with your finger gently. He would have a better hard on and you a good fu--k. It is hot because it is kinky. Do it. He'd love and fu***k you more dearie.