My boyfriend wants to see me naked during oral sex, but I know he won't like it?

When my boyfriend and I have oral sex,I always keep my clothes on,but he's been bugging me to take my clothes off and to be naked.I have had sex before with my previous bf,but my current and I are working up to that.I personally know I am not good looking naked.My ex used to tell me all of the time that I had a lot of things to fix,which unfortunately can't be fixed without cosmetic or plastic surgery.And I'm very insecure about my breasts,always have been,even before I had sex and my ex told me to keep my bra on during sex because,well,they aren't attractive.These aren't my insecurities,they are facts.I have the unattractive body features that no guy likes,and I really don't want to have to go through everything I went through again with my current boyfriend.And I really can't afford the cosmetic and plastic surgeries I need,so please don't recommend it,I am trying to save up,but it's kinda hard

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your ex sounds like a complete douche.

• Report

He wasn't.He was really sweet and nice.He was just being honest and telling me what he thought

• Report

That's not why we broke up though

• Report

Any guy who is literally pointing out "all the things you have to fix" with plastic surgery is a complete a-hole. You may not see that, but he is.