I need a dominant guy, how do I know?

It took me a long time to realize that my type of guy is very dominant. I mean sexually, and in day to day life. Something about being bossed... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• What rockchickUK said makes a lot of sense to me. I'm def. the happy medium type. Sexually, I want to be in control nearly all the time. Very rarely do women I'm with want to be in control, but on the rare occasion they do, I'll go with it.

Non-sexually, I'm a nice guy. I'd probably say, "Could you make me a sandwich? If it's a good sandwich, when I'm done with it, I'm going to give it to you like I want to give it to you." I doubt I'd say, "Get in that kitchen bitch and make me a friggin sandwich NOW! Because I want a girlfriend not a slave. Chances are I can make a better sandwich then you can anyway, so I'm not going to keep you around for sandwiches.

As far as finding this type of guy you are looking for without the whole dating process? Good luck.