Tell us the longest size of penis you have ever had sex with...?

Tell us the longest size of penis you have ever had sex with...? girls only...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I had 9" before...

• But girls like thick cock...

• No I dnt take it all in. and no I don't want to do it agian. it dnt hurt or anything, I just dnt like the fact it dnt go all the way in. and yeah it was kinda thick...

• Wow you guys are pretty desperate

• Show Older

What Girls Said 8

• 10 in it was as long as my fore arm, sometimes in my head I still compare certain things to size of his d***, like its just 2 ins shorter then a 12 in sub. funny thing though he did not like having a big penis said it annoyed him when he walked and got in the way.

• I am currently involved with a guy who is 8 inches long and I know has to be 5 inches around. He is super big. The biggest guy I've ever been with.

• Cox I am 6inch and thick...what would you say abt my size?

• Ummm.. if I met a good black man.. then of course. But I don't go around trying to find a guy with a big cock. Why do you ask so many questions? lol.....

• WOULD You LIKE TO TRY HUGE BLACK COCK?

• Show Older
  • Don't think any of them were over 8", and I date what is rumored to be guys with the biggest and largest d***s which would make that a false rumor.

• The biggest guy I've been with was 8" or 9" and it was redic. I don't know how girls can go bigger than that, I've learned that I'm good with 6.5 or 7" to be perfectly honest :o)

• Yea you wil love it if you try it some more times

• Nope, no lube. And I don't know...it was only a couple of times, so maybe it gets better if I get used to it.

• Wud you like to try that size again....dint you apply lube?

• Show Older
  • I've been with some pretty big guys before,like 8,9,10 inches,but the biggest,is the guy that I'm kindof seeing now,from time to time.The monster is almost 13 inches.Even my girlfriends want to see it,and have sex with him,just to say that they have.They guy's a freak,and he's not even all that tall.He's about 5'10".You never know.

• I don't question michelle3685's credibility because I've had similar experiences with guys hung 8, 9, 10 and even 13 long, and all, except two, were VERY thick. Sexually, that said, having had experienced a very broad range of lenght and thickness, the ideal penis for me would be between 8" and 7" long, and around 6.5" to 7" around. So, thicker rather than longer is what feels best in me...

• LOL. another case of the internet inches. classic inferiority complex

• Another liar the biggest in the world is 13.5 by jonah falcon I'm only 17 and I could teach sex ed to all of you dumb adults who say ridiculous numbers like that your a liar and why answer a question if you aren't gonna answer it honestly and to the best of your ability

• Show Older
  • This one guy was really thick and the whole thing wouldn't even fit inside. Haha so awkward. But in regards to length I have no idea. I can never really tell the length of of guy's d***, unless I whip out a ruler or something. But I can compare it to other objects :) And this one guy was a pretty big banana lol.

• Oh, for whatever it's worth, the 2 guys hung 13" one was beercan thick and the other was between 5" and 5.5" around in girth... visually reminded me of a long finger (not a huge visual turn on)

• Means how long fitted in...?

• I said the whole thing didn't fit in. We only got some of it in.

• Show Older
  • i think he was about 8" and pretty thick. never liked that experience as it was kinda painful

• Was it painful first time or everytime....

• i would say 8".

• Did you enjoy it...? did you take it full...?

What Guys Said 1

• I seem to find all the big ones... the biggest I've ever done was 13" x 8" around and that was to big to suck and way to big to comfortable fit anywhere else. But, seeing it did get me pretty sexually excited. The best lay I ever had were with guys a bit smaller then the 13x8... my favorite was 9x6 1/4 and is an artist who loves to suck my toes when digging in, and another favorite is a doctor whose 10x7 and knows how to push ever little pleasure button inside me.

• To royalwalter3: walter, do you think only one 13.5" **** exists in the world? or that 13.5" can be the extreme limit? The fact is there are a lot of guys who happen to be horsehung who've NEVER posed for p*rn mags or starred in a p*rno. You can believe me or not, but I've absolutely had the experiences!

• The biggest d*** in the world is 13.5 inches so unless you had sex with jonah falcon your full of sh*t and plus all the numbers your naming are wicked uncommon so before you tell lies why don't you do research to make yourself look less stupid