GIRLS and GUYS, eating out?

OK so my boyfriend told me he'd like to eat me out, and I've never experienced anything like that before and it makes me nervous lol. I often give him blowjobs, and I'm afraid he just says that because he feels he "owes" me something. I don't want him to feel pressured into anything, whatever happens I want him to be pleased too.

So guys, do you actually enjoy eating a girl out? If so what do you like about it and if not why? What can I do to make it more pleasurable for him (that is my main concern)?

Girls, is it normal that I feel like it's awkward? Also, I tried to wax down there, but it really hurts, but when I shave, it's not perfectly smooth.. Is there a special razor I should use or something?

Thank you so much for answering, I really want it to be a good experience for him too!

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, my man LOVES to go down on me. In fact, before we were together when I asked him:

"If a girl you were dating would give you head, but didn't want to receive, would that be a problem for you?"

His answer... "Oh NO, that's a problem! I want to eat p*ssy every time I climb into bed with my girl, so we would have to work something out."

The bottom line is it can be a REAL turn on for a man to please his girl. I LOVE going down on my boyfriend because I love the power and the knowledge that when he squirms, its because of me. I actually get off on that. It can be the same for men. So if your boyfriend wants to do this for you... let him. It could be great for both of you.

As far as logistics, I know that waxing is painful, but it really is better for them. I mean, you can just keep it short and neat; I used to do that basically because I was avoiding the pain and hassle of waxing, but they get SOO much more into it when its smooth and frankly, if its done well... a Brazilian wax just feels better and cleaner for YOU.

My advice... go to a professional and let them take it ALL off... most likely your man will love it. Make sure you get reviews of the place, some are better than others.

If you absolutely CANT do the waxing, you can invest in a ladies electric razor. It may not seem like it would do the job but it DOES... it takes a little time on your part and you have to be meticulous... but it does work and it can get you baby smooth... the only issue is it only lasts a few days where waxing can last a few weeks.

Good luck, wax well, relax and enjoy it. ;-)

• Thank you!! This helped a lot :))