Do women masturbate before a first date?

I saw the movie where a women masturbated before the first date. I just wanted to know if some of you women do this and why. I would guess it would be too relax you so as to not seem too anxious. I know it is covered for men on There's Something About Merry.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, sorry, not any part of my pre-dating rituals, lol. I would be too nervous to even be thinking about sex.

What Girls Said 2

• never have. and pretty sure none of my girlfriends have. we're too busy trying to look pretty.

• I have never masturbated before a date. But I'm one of those girls who think sexual tension is fun, it just makes everything that much better when you actually end up having sex somewhere down the road.

• I think the sexual tension must get a little bit too much for you if you end up having sex somewhere down the road. Obviously you can't wait until you get home :P lol

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah so they don't get desperate and give in on a guy they don't really like