• Ask
  • myTake

How do I get my boyfriend to touch my boobs?

I'm just trying to find away to get my boyfriend to touch my boobs

Most Helpful Opinion

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 13

• Its very simple, you tell him to touch your boobs, he will do it.

• Throw some chocolate sauce on them. He will have to hold them while he licks them clean.

• Stop wearing a bra when he's around.

• Yep, as said, take his hand and put it on your boob. This shouldnt really be an issue really, I'm a needy guy and I suffer till I get the boob go. But you might have not have made it clear he can.

• Remove your bra and show your naked boobs

• pay him...

• wardrobe malfunction, ask him to help you ..

• accidentally fall on him, ripping your shirt open, and rubbing them all over him...woops

• play doctor and patient...

• use cheese...

• while having sex start touching your boob's and then he will touch em instead of you touching em.

• grab his hand, place it on yer boob...yea that should get the message across!

What Girls Said 8

• Just put his hands on your boobs yourself. Be braless and let him know you enjoy your boobs being fondled

• Why do i feel this post coincided with that troll post about a kid asking how to touch his boobs and pussy of 13 yo girlfriend?

• I'm just wondering why he hasn't tried to grab them the first time you guys made out.

• I would just start to unbutton some buttons.

• talk really dirty to him and lets see how that goes or when you make-out with him touch his penis and make him touch ur boobs by grabbing his hands and rubbed then against ur chest

• I would just take his hand and place it on them and he would know :)

• When you are making out with him, take his hand and guide it to your chest.

• Just whip them out and shake them in his face.

• Have you tried putting his hand thee or are you asking cause that is too straight forward for you, cause I don't understand WHY you would not just ask him or show him- Why don't you?/:-)

What They Said On Facebook