Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

How do I get my boyfriend to touch my boobs?

I'm just trying to find away to get my boyfriend to touch my boobs

Most Helpful Guy

• you can encourage him by making it obvious or placing his hand there.

What Guys Said 13

• Throw some chocolate sauce on them. He will have to hold them while he licks them clean.

• Its very simple, you tell him to touch your boobs, he will do it.

• Yep, as said, take his hand and put it on your boob. This shouldnt really be an issue really, I'm a needy guy and I suffer till I get the boob go. But you might have not have made it clear he can.

• Stop wearing a bra when he's around.

• Remove your bra and show your naked boobs

• while having sex start touching your boob's and then he will touch em instead of you touching em.

• pay him...

• wardrobe malfunction, ask him to help you ..

• accidentally fall on him, ripping your shirt open, and rubbing them all over him...woops

• play doctor and patient...

• use cheese...

• grab his hand, place it on yer boob...yea that should get the message across!

What Girls Said 8

• Just put his hands on your boobs yourself. Be braless and let him know you enjoy your boobs being fondled

• When you are making out with him, take his hand and guide it to your chest.

• I'm just wondering why he hasn't tried to grab them the first time you guys made out.

• I would just start to unbutton some buttons.

• Why do i feel this post coincided with that troll post about a kid asking how to touch his boobs and pussy of 13 yo girlfriend?

• I would just take his hand and place it on them and he would know :)

• talk really dirty to him and lets see how that goes or when you make-out with him touch his penis and make him touch ur boobs by grabbing his hands and rubbed then against ur chest

• Just whip them out and shake them in his face.

• Have you tried putting his hand thee or are you asking cause that is too straight forward for you, cause I don't understand WHY you would not just ask him or show him- Why don't you?/

:-)