Prom Sex?

I've been dating this girl and we decided to wait until our prom to go all the way. Only problem is that both her and my parents are in town so we can't go to one of our houses. Where should I take her to make it amazing?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Stercor is right. The first time is never amazing for a girl. So just avoid a bathroom stall. Avoid anyplace dirty really. Since it seems like your parents are cool with it, seems like only option is car. But there may be others. Like I said, just avoid dirty places.

• Well what's the best way to have sex in a car?

• Show Older
    • Whatever you do don't have her on top the first time.... it hurts the worst

• The first time I had sex, I was on top. It wasn't great but I had more control, so I didn't think it hurt as much than if I had tried a different position that I couldn't control.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• "First time" is almost never "amazing" for a girl. Um, wait until you're married?

• Anywhere you want back seat of the car, motel room, diabled toilets, out the front of a police station..

• Lets see here ...you are between 18 and 24 ...and you are going to the prom? Hmmm, could be. I graduated from High School when I was 17 ?

• I turned 18 at the beginning of my senior year.