I love my wife but I need sex?

I love my wife; we have two amazing children. We do lots of great family things together, but my wife's lack of libido is driving me slowly insane. I... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say, cheating is always wrong. No matter what the reason is.

I would think, even when women get older they like sex. You seriously can't not get turned on at some point.

I would just say try to get her turned on, like kissing in her neck, when she's cooking, come up from behind her and brush up her leg and up her thigh.

Or maybe go back to the basic. The way you two were when you first started dating. recreate your first date. Get playfull and have a pillowfight, or a ticklefight. Just spend hours making out and stuff? Get her a present. Give her a mommy free day, where you watch your kids and send her to a spa, or where you both go to a spa and the neighbours watch the kids.

Take a shower together? A bath? Go to the beach?

Or maybe? Go to the gym, women like to see their man all sweaty ;) Make sure you're irresistible, wear what she thinks looks best on you. Make sure you're in tip-top shape and everyhting;)

I hope I helped! Let me know how it went^^

Good luck!

• Wow thanks!

If you need any more help! Just message me okay?:D

xx

• Thanks for your comment. I'm a triathlete so I'm sweaty quite a lot of the time; she doesn't find it attractive..lol. I will try some of your ideas. I liked your answer because it made me realise that with a stressful job, and training a lot, the little things that women like the most I'm not giving her. I will make an effort and if more sex comes out of it then great, if not then at least a neglected part of our relationship will have improved. Thank you again.