Girls want to be raped?

I know one of the most common sexual fantasies among girls is to be raped. I can understand that as it makes them very submissive while the guy is... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it doesn't have anything to do with the actual violent act.

Like all things feminine, it's kind of complicated. :) But I think there is a bunch of hidden desires being played out in a rape fantasy. 1) There is a man who doesn't have to ask what you want, he knows what you want and is giving it to you. He knows you have some hidden desire to be completely free to enjoy yourself and he knows you are never going to do that, so he is going to take the lead and give it to you. 2) He is freeing you to enjoy yourself cause you don't have a choice in the matter. 3) He is so obsessed/enamored with you that he can't help himself. 4) You are the one being pleasured, not the guy. While obviously he would be enjoy himself, in a rape fantasy most women would imagine he is "raping" her for her pleasure. And she can just lay back and not worry about all of his needs. Those can all be reasons for it.

But the biggest thing for women always seems to be that it's a freedom to enjoy sex without guilt. A lot of women struggle with feeling guilty over enjoying sex so the rape fantasy fixes that cause you got a guy forcing you to enjoy it.

I'm sure there are some women that actual dream about rape but that is a little more masochistic. Women can have really romantic "rape" fantasies that don't involve violence at all. They are probably in a safe environment, with a guy they trust not to hurt them (whether real or made up person) and after she is probably grateful it happened, not feeling violated or abused.

So I know to a guy it seems so odd to fantasy about something so traumatizing but it isn't really rape in the strictest since. More of a well meaning, strong man, who wants to please you.