Are there any new ways for masturbation?

are there any new ways of masturbation which you all will like to share ...m I bored of just using the same traditional thing..i hope people out here come up with something new...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well for guys I say get a pocket p**** from adult megaplex or online and for girls vibrator or you can hump your pillow just put a towel over the pillow the little fuzzy parts of the towel rub your clit and makes you orgasm

• Thanx 4 ur suggestion..i will try to get it

What Girls Said 21

• I did answer this one once already but again there are a multitude of toys and things you can get to make masturbating more fun and different. Just go to your adult store and look around or better yet just go to one on the net and browse

• Might give some new adult toys a shot!

• Do you know any home made toys?

• None that I know of

• Ny method which ur boyfriend uses and you would like to share if you don mind..

• Experiment =)

• i actually don't know

• sex toys, lubes, really anything can be used as a homemade sex toy somehow... just experiment Lol

• fingers is all I can think of but you cn try cucumbers or carrots or something I guess

• experiment :D try things around your house..or just look around..something will come to mind.

• i'm very experminental but if your bored try "spencers" it's a great store:)

• Mmmm...i don't know I usually don't do that because I got my boyfriend to play with me lol

• hmm..idk ther eis like a whole bunch of sex toys and that do amazing things

• I just use my fingers and sometimes a pillow between my legs nothing fancy LOL

• Sorry I can't answer this one. Haven't masterbated ever. Sorry.

• i don't really know. but you should explore and try any and everything. no one knows how to please yourself better then u. y don't you try going to like a Spensers or something

• I like to have my vibrator for me personally but I don't know really for a guy what he would do to himself... get some of that warming lube and use it on yourself I'm sure it would feel good.

• i just use my hairbrush handle

• Hahahahaa

• try new stuff, whatever makes you feel good do it..

• Either my fingers or my hairbrush handle.

• i like to take two fists and make holes with them then press one after the other down my guy so its just like a neverending p**sy (: he seems to like it alot.

• Wow that's a really nice way...

• I don't like to touch myself so if I'm horny I go for edges. Like humping tables, sinks, etc.I don't recommend for guys to do that. It sounds painful

• i use a screw driver handle most of the time, but I don't like to use my fingers I only like my boyfriend too do that.but he has also put an ice cube inside meso if you got a girlfriend try putting an ice cube up and here it might b uncomfortable at first for her but, it melts fast

• try using different sex toys

What Guys Said 4

• Here's a suggestion, why don't you get a gf, you can have a lot more fun with a chick than your hand.

• Try rubbing your nipples while you masturbate. Don't use home-made sex toys.

• Y are you against home made toys

• the stranger. sit on your hand until it goes numb then do the business

• Lmfao

• There are tons of different ways of masterbation, just type in "male masterbation styles" or something on google. If you are looking for a more intense orgasm, you should try anal stimulation ... Find something around the house that is thin and smooth, such as a dumb stick or tooth brush, then cover that item with a condom. Then make sure you lube that item up and then stick it in you anus... You can play with it alittle by pulling it out and pushing it back in but I just like to leave it pretty deep in my butt and then masterbate with it still in there. Your orgasm will be extremly intense! It feels amazing and it is not a gay thing to go at all!

• Tampon does the trick perfectly!