Are there any new ways for masturbation?

are there any new ways of masturbation which you all will like to share ...m I bored of just using the same traditional thing..i hope people out here come up with something new...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for guys I say get a pocket p**** from adult megaplex or online and for girls vibrator or you can hump your pillow just put a towel over the pillow the little fuzzy parts of the towel rub your clit and makes you orgasm

• Thanx 4 ur suggestion..i will try to get it

What Girls Said 22

• I did answer this one once already but again there are a multitude of toys and things you can get to make masturbating more fun and different. Just go to your adult store and look around or better yet just go to one on the net and browse

• Might give some new adult toys a shot!

• Do you know any home made toys?

• None that I know of

• Ny method which ur boyfriend uses and you would like to share if you don mind..

• I like to have my vibrator for me personally but I don't know really for a guy what he would do to himself... get some of that warming lube and use it on yourself I'm sure it would feel good.

• sex toys, lubes, really anything can be used as a homemade sex toy somehow... just experiment Lol

• fingers is all I can think of but you cn try cucumbers or carrots or something I guess

More from Girls
17

What Guys Said 4

• Here's a suggestion, why don't you get a gf, you can have a lot more fun with a chick than your hand.

• Try rubbing your nipples while you masturbate. Don't use home-made sex toys.

• Y are you against home made toys

• the stranger. sit on your hand until it goes numb then do the business

• There are tons of different ways of masterbation, just type in "male masterbation styles" or something on google. If you are looking for a more intense orgasm, you should try anal stimulation ... Find something around the house that is thin and smooth, such as a dumb stick or tooth brush, then cover that item with a condom. Then make sure you lube that item up and then stick it in you anus... You can play with it alittle by pulling it out and pushing it back in but I just like to leave it pretty deep in my butt and then masterbate with it still in there. Your orgasm will be extremly intense! It feels amazing and it is not a gay thing to go at all!