Gf wanna give blow job in front of all friends

well thing is like this , we were talking bout our fantasies , and my gal got this that my gal wanna give blow job infront of all our friends also wanna put on a sex show for all as seen in sum college parties clipping what you guys think bout this shall we give this a green

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Id say its up to your friends whether or not they want to watch you get a bj in front of them, if you don't want to then suggest videotaping you two making your own porno movie and post it online and email it to some friends if you want think about that option...

• Have fun

• Ya you know what we will ask not to pic us but you know what we will give it a green I wanna slam that tight ass in front all guys and gals

• If you don't want them to take pics ask them not to and if they can't respect your wishes as a friend then they have a problem, and if you odont want pics taken then don't do it...

• Show Older

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure she will give a great performance and good luck

• Nice

What Guys Said 2

• It can be one of 2 things... She could have a legitimate voyeurism fetish.orShe could want to show off her "skills" so she gets attention from other guys..***If you do this, make sure you set some guidelines/boundaries. My ex and I had a 4some and beforehand I basically told the other guy and his girlfriend that I'd kill them all if I found out anything went on afterward without me. Nothing did.

• A fatish? That might be someone who has excessive weight. A Fetish is something that you find particularly exciting sexually and gives you an intense rush and orgasm.

• Well I think girlfriend has this fatish thing you are talking bout but what's that can you explain

• (Age:25 to 29) You should know what your friends think about things like that. Did you ever see another couple doing it? (I didn't!)

• Well we got a limit of people in our group all are couples few of this couples has given lap dances shows in front of all as a dare no one has gone so far so we are thinking