What is a sexy way to seduce my boyfriend?

I want to seduce and pleasure my boyfriend without having sex. How can I do this? Everything but vaginal sex is fine.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm pretty much with akkilis on this. If that's you in the picture, you've got amazing lips and any guy would be thrilled to get a blowjob from them. Just do this, the second you see him immediately start going down on him. Tell him you've wanted to do it all day, that it's all you've been thinking about. And then really go at it like you mean it. I think that's the key to a good blowjob anyway, doing it like it's the one thing in the world you most want to be doing, but it's especially important in this scenario. Guys have loved that when I've done it and I don't have lips anywhere near as nice as yours. If you do this right he'll be the happiest guy on the planet.

• "Suck it up," jeez. That's hilarious.

• Cool, glad you got something good out of it. And it sounds like he did too, lol. I think a lot of girls must be totally listless when they do it or something, because guys always say how much better I am than their exes. Two guys said that they never felt comfortable asking for a blow job before me because their other girlfriends acted like they hated doing it. Poor guys.

• Hey, I got a Best Answer. Thanks. Does that mean that this worked?

What Guys Said 3

• Give him a great blow job :),

Here are a few tips so you can really do it well.

1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.

2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.

3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.

4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.

5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.

6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.

7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.

8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.

9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone.

10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it.

You can learn more here ---> link

• I'm sure you can think of something.

• look if that's is you pic I'm seeing right now you can seduce him easily what I would think is to play hard to get then when he's begging for you give his his little helper below a little slurping every guys dream is to have a good blowjob that or you could put on really revealing clothes maybe accidentally you know accidentally bend over in front of him for a good while in your maybe mini skirt then turn around and stare directly at his bulge that turns a guy on like you don't know what but don't go to far you don't want him to excited that's how my girl seduces me

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend likes when we play a game .it's like you say something or he says something and the other person who didn't say the first word says the first thing that comes to mind.it sounds dorky and boring, but it spices up alot, the best way to do it is over text. Or just tell him how you really feel and you'll get some good answers too!