Why would she lie about past sexual partners?

I found out she had more sexual partners in the past than she have told me. It bothers me that she lied about this and I start to question our relationship as a whole. She does not know that I know about them, and I will never admit that I know because my proof is unethical on how I actually found out. She goes clubbing sometimes and I noticed one of the guy that she used to have sex with is there. I love her very much and I hope she does too, but am I just pushing it too far as to finding out or just wanting her to tell the truth? She told me that I have trust issues and I know I do, I mean if she didn't lie I wouldn't. I guess I just want to know the reason why she lied for, but don't know how to bring it up unless we're within the similar topic. I never imagined myself being that jealous or insecure type, never was towards my ex whatsoever, but then again I never really loved her like I do with my girlfriend. Is it wrong for me to stress about her past, or the fact that she lied about it..I just need some advice to go about solving this problem, thanks.

Thank you all for the responses. This is my first time using this website and I will most definitely continue using it. All of you guys/girls are helpful and I will always open for more answers. Thank!

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not a question you should have asked in the first place as past partners are none of your business anyway! Don't condone lying, she should just have told you it was none of your business.

Now if you are worried about her still messing around you are heading for disaster my man. This will only grow worse.

Why does she go clubbing without you?

You might try taking a different approach and look at this as a glass half full and not half empty. In other words trust her till you have real reason not too and don't let this fester