What do you girls fantasize about when you masturbate?

I guess I will just name the classic ones, if you have a different one just type it as a comment.

• Hairy creatures
  • Rape situations
  • Other girls
  • High School crushes
  • Co-workers

Most Helpful Girl

• Im one of those girls who does fantasize about being raped, sometimes by multple guys at once. I wanna be tied up smacked around and told what to do. I have never actually had it done to me yet, but I want to soooooo bad because having a man in control of me turns me reeeaaally on haha

• Like get spanked, maybe a little bit on the chicks, some anal, a hard pounding and swallow. Is that what you mean?

• Idk what positions rly ill do anything I'm pretty flexible. I love doggy style and I would do anal w this if I had like 3 or four guys because there are only so many holes lol. Thatd be frikin awesome w 3 guys because one d*** would be in my mouth, another in my ass and another guy underneath me fukin me in my pussy. yeah I'm a freak haha :P and ill take as many guys as there are ill do almost anything

• Nice stuff, cool you like anal.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 12

• A certain group of guys that in my mind I have dubbed "worthy" of that kind of attention from me. I'll imagine them doing everything to me and just that look on their face when they figure out how to make you come.

• So what makes them so special?

• That must be very sh*t-ty. Thinking all that and still being delusional.

• Delusional?

• i usually fantasize about a guy I want to take to bed... or a hot guys I see at college...lol

• I close my eyes and roam my body thinking about it being a stranger, like its not even me touching me. I try and block everything else out and concentrate on what I feel. If that makes sense lol!

• I can't imagine. It sounds like an impossible thing to do because you can feel your own hands. I like the idea though.

• Um... hairy creatures? No thank you to bestiality. I wouldn't exactly call that a classic one.

Unless you meant hairy PEOPLE, as in human beings.

I sometimes fantasize about something that I have always considered to be something of a rape situation but when it gets down to it it's not exactly true rape at all. However I voted that because it is the closest fit and also I have a feeling that many girls who think they have a rape fantasy really have something more along the lines of what I have. I'm not saying there aren't any people out there who do have a "real" rape fantasy, just that I think rape gets lumped together with something much milder when it comes to talking about fantasies.

For the most part I just think about sex and regular things associated with that, and not with a particular crush or anything.

• Basically being raped by a guy you already like right? Like a good looking stranger maybe.

What about a guy you know he likes you but you don't like him? Because that's more realistic.

• Why do you keep saying "who you haven't had sex yet"? It's true that I haven't had sex yet, but how do you know, and why does it matter? Also, you don't have sex a person, you have sex WITH them.

• My mistake. I meant, fantasize about a boyfriend who you did not have sex yet with. I didn't know you were a virgin, that's pretty cool.

• I'm straight but usually I fantasize about other girls.

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 0