• Ask
  • myTake

Is that true that 7 inch penis is better than the 5 inch?

After you have sex with men who have penis 7 inch long, after that you have sex with men who have penis 5 inch long,is that mean that you will got... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It means the girl will cheat on the 5 incher with the 7 incher because he just doesn't measure up.

• I wouldn't want a girl that does that near me anyways, so good riddance in my opinion lol

What Girls Said 1

• I've gone from someone 7inches to someone who can only reach 6inches on a VERY good day. I've noticed no difference, other than I enjoy sex with my current partner more than I did with my previous one. Not every woman cares about a man's penis size. Also, nobody cares how big your d*** is if you can't use it correctly.

What Guys Said 2

• From what I have heard from women, 5 in is the absolute minimum that they would be in a relationship with. Anything below is too small. I have also heard more than a few say that even 6 is too small.

I am 7 myself, but I wish I was bigger. Can't help it, I think if a guy isn't hung he wants to be. Thought I have never had any complaints about my size.

0/2500