• Ask
  • myTake

What am I supposed to do when a guy puts my hand on his penis while his hand is on my crotch?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 6

• Have fun with it of course. He is playing with you, so you return the favor by playing with him. And let things proceed from there if you two want to go further.

• Simple.A-) You don't like it? Pull your hand away and say "stop!"B-) You like it? Don't ruin the modd then. Rub his penis, stroke it, etc.C-) You want to move on to the next level? Give him a blowjob.

• hadhahahahahhahahahahahahayou made me laughi think maybe you could give him a handjob and maybe blowjobthat's what I would like from my girl

• handjobadvice.com link

• start rubbing his crotch and let things progress to sex, oral, or just stroking each other. Also, what the anonymous guy said. I don't believe you're 30-35

• Unfortunately I am 32 years old...I know the question is pathetic coming from somoneone my age but I only dated one guy in my life. Always busy with school and work...until recently met this guy...Anyway, thanks for your answer. That was helpful.

• Something tells me you aren't actually "30-35" if you're asking this question...You're supposed to rub/play with it.

What Girls Said 1