• Ask
  • myTake

Ejaculating inside rectum (GIRLS ONLY)?

just curious during anal do you mind having the man ejaculate inside of you or do you find this demeaning to women or messy?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not at all!If I'm going to let him penetrate my butt(which I do happen to enjoy),what's the deal with letting him cum,while he's in there.I can't always feel it,when the guy does come in there,but it's nice,knowing that he has.Messy? Not any more than other sexual acts.

• Most girls I dated either love anal or I taught them how much fun it can be....its a good way to have fun and not worry about birth control.. most of them actually had better orgasms from anal than from regular sex

• Im asking because I come alot. I came inside of my girlfriends butt last time we did it (we did it on a bar stool very SEXY) and I've never came so hard due to the fact I had the flu before an wasn't in the mood to think about sex even. well anyways it was a lot probly like no BS a shotglass of hot an sticky and that whole night I could hear her in the batroom so I was just wondering if you think she likes it an if gurls find that sexy

• That's f***ing sick, I'm pretty sure she didn't like it and only did it for you.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Haha... ejaculating in the ass demeaning but anal in general is fine? that's rich.

• I think anal alone is f***ed up...let alone ejaculating inside someone's bowels ?...f***in nasty

• Yeah, I don't see the appeal