• Ask
  • myTake

Girls... how old were you when?

First got fingered...First gave oral...First Had Sex..First Had Anal...First had another girl...First Had a vibrator...First Had and orgasm...Copy the above and enter your answers

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 6

• First got fingered...15First gave oral...15First Had Sex..15First Had Anal...15FIrst had another girl...haven't yet.FIrst Had a vibrator...haven't yet.FIrst Had and orgasm...Not sure. >.<

• First got fingered... 17First gave oral... 17First Had Sex.. 19First Had Anal... neverFIrst had another girl... neverFIrst Had a vibrator... 15/16FIrst Had and orgasm... by myself, probably 14 from a man I think 18

• First got fingered...15First gave oral...15First Had Sex..16First Had Anal...neverFIrst had another girl...ive been eatin out by a girl but I didn't do anything to her other then make out FIrst Had a vibrator...never had one FIrst Had and orgasm... I can't remember

• Ya like it when she ate you out.. how old were you and how old was she?

• You're a perv.

• First got fingered...19 First gave oral...neverFirst Had Sex..19First Had Anal...neverFIrst had another girl...neverFIrst Had a vibrator...neverFIrst Had and orgasm...19

• First got fingered...14First gave oral...21First Had Sex..17First Had Anal...33First had another girl...NeverFirst Had a vibrator...31First Had and orgasm...By myself 12 with a guy 17

• got fingered: 14gave oral:15had sex:15had anal:22had anther girl:21had a vibrator:16had an orgasm:15

What Guys Said 3

• If you get these answers, what difference would it make in your life? Just curious.

• just some info I first fingered a girl when I was 24, Gave Oral at 25, had sex at 27 To my wife, never had anal, kissed a guy, and my wife was kissed one girl, nether had ever used a vibrator, and my first orgasom was at maybe 12, hers she said was at 14

• How about "first reeived oral"?