Why did he want to 69 our first time together?

So I'm in my 30s and have plenty of sexual experience, but I recently met a guy who is younger than me (he's 24) and he's from Korea (so cultural difference) and we met on vacation and hung around for a few days and then hooked up.

When we hooked up, we went from kissing to a little petting and then straight to 69'ing and while I've done that before, I was surprised he wanted to do that our first time together. Not only that, but he was on top...which was also unusual for me. He came in about 5 minutes, but kept working on me until I finished 15 minutes later (poor guy LOL) so we did not have intercourse. Due to the fact I had to leave the next morning, I was only able to hook up with him the one time.

My question is, why 69 the first time you're with someone?

and why was he on top!?

(I am about 4 inches shorter than him)

Thank you in advance for any input ~

Edit: I guess I should revise my question a little. I want to know why a guy would want to go down on a girl the first time they hook up? It's a pretty intimate act.

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes 69 & to make the move he went on top?

• Mhhhh why not?

If sex is implied then where does one start? Just hit the bulls eye or have some foreplay.

None has started with oral before?

Seems to me like the right thing or right place to start.

• But you are right, I'm over analyzing! It was a fun experience and that's what matters :)

• Thanks,

You have a very good point. More face to face time!

For my own info. do you find it strange if a guy works his way down the first time for oral?

I try to be a giver so maybe that's why I didn't find it that strange.

I will admit a great BJ is always welcome but sometimes we just need to get laid & not finishing with that aspect can be disappointing.

You stated "it was fun" but would you rather have had more?