Why did he want to 69 our first time together?

So I'm in my 30s and have plenty of sexual experience, but I recently met a guy who is younger than me (he's 24) and he's from Korea (so cultural difference) and we met on vacation and hung around for a few days and then hooked up.

When we hooked up, we went from kissing to a little petting and then straight to 69'ing and while I've done that before, I was surprised he wanted to do that our first time together. Not only that, but he was on top...which was also unusual for me. He came in about 5 minutes, but kept working on me until I finished 15 minutes later (poor guy LOL) so we did not have intercourse. Due to the fact I had to leave the next morning, I was only able to hook up with him the one time.

My question is, why 69 the first time you're with someone?

and why was he on top!?

(I am about 4 inches shorter than him)

Thank you in advance for any input ~

Edit: I guess I should revise my question a little. I want to know why a guy would want to go down on a girl the first time they hook up? It's a pretty intimate act.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He likes 69 & to make the move he went on top?

• Thanks,

You have a very good point. More face to face time!

For my own info. do you find it strange if a guy works his way down the first time for oral?

I try to be a giver so maybe that's why I didn't find it that strange.

I will admit a great BJ is always welcome but sometimes we just need to get laid & not finishing with that aspect can be disappointing.

You stated "it was fun" but would you rather have had more?

• But you are right, I'm over analyzing! It was a fun experience and that's what matters :)

• Guys have gone down on me before when I was expecting sex, yes, just not the very first time we hooked up sexually ~ if I had hooked up with him before he did that, I wouldn't be wondering why. I was just surprised the very first thing he wanted to do was straddle my face ~ LOL I guess I would have liked more face to face time before doing that.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he's into 69s?

• When face with our fantasy, we adjust quickly.

• Maybe. It was just an odd choice, especially since he seemed a little inexperienced in that particular position.

• I just read somewhere that "to spice it up for both of you, you should try new positions". He was probably used to regular 69, and wanted to try something new.

• Hmm... Well, then ignore my entry. =)

• Hmmm, that makes sense, but since it was our first time doing anything sexual together, it just seemed like an odd choice and we had nothing to spice up ~ he also seemed a little inexperienced.

• First of 69 is awesome that's why. and he wanted to be on to to gag you probably

• Hahaha ~ well, he came too fast if his goal was to gag me ~ lol

What Girls Said 1

• What hot blooded guy no matter what the race doesn't want to taste the p**** of a first date girl. Probably hadn't had sex in awhile would be a reason for him popping so quickly and you might be very good doing your part. Was a gentleman though to keep going to finish you off.

• Take the view that he knew going in that he wanted to be sure you were pleasured before the date was over and he knew from experience that oral was the only way that was happening. Again showing the gentleman side of him.

• Well that's the thing, I've been with plenty of guys and none of them have gone down on me the first time out ~ so my experience is that guys shy away from that until they feel more comfortable or know the girl better. And yes, he was a total gentleman :)