Why does he fall asleep?

OK why does my boyfriend always fall asleep after he gets off / cums? I mean I know I'm not the most attractive thing now but come on! how are we ever gonna make it through sex if he falls asleep after a hand job. does come take all the energy outta a guys body or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just gonna tell you a couple of things that happen to me. Personal experience:

1-) While ejaculating, doesn't matter how fast or deeply I breathe, I feel like I'm out of breath.

2-) After ejaculation, if I try to move fast (or run), I feel really dizzy. Even if I stand (not sit) where I am, a little bit of diziness comes into the play.

3-) After I ejaculate, the last thing I want to think about is sex. It just doesn't feel good to think about it anymore.

4-) Around 1-2 minutes after ejaculation, I turn to normal (like right before the erection), both physically and mentally. I just go straight back to my homework and start doing it (and I can concentrate to it really well.)

5-) If its later than 01:00 AM and I have just ejaculated, lying in the bed, well, I hardly find the energy to go wash my hands. I just have to sleep after that. It is like the "resting time" after doing some sports.

6-) One of the last things I want to do after ejaculation is to get out of my room, because I don't want to talk to anyone. I just want to enjoy the moment of peace and quiet.

These are probably true for most of the guys, meaning that these may be the reasons that he sleeps after sex.

• He doesn't do it til night time, and its always after 11 a.m. or later sometimes like 12:30am and he usually just passes out, umm I guess that could b it but he doesn't do nething that day but class and sometimes work

• When I said "it is like the resting time after doing some sports", I created a metaphor:

Sport --> Masturbation

Resting --> Seconds after the ejaculation

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 13

• It's like your soul is shot out of your body when guys cum. That's the closest thing I can relate it to. We feel incredibely lethargic and our first instinct is to close our eyes, enjoy the moment and nod off. It really does take a lot of out you.

But it's possible to fight off the Zzz's and get good for round 2. It sounds like this happens after you get him off but not during sex. Hand/blow job. In which case he is just enjoying the moment. I'm sure if you guys start full contact sex he won't just pass out and keep going.

• He apparently has VERY low stamina, I can go for hours with multipule orgasms but then who knows, maybe I'm just some freak...

BTW, whoever told you you're not attractive needs to have their head examined.

• Letting loose your man juice releases hormones or something that make you sleepy. Don't jerk him off if you want to have sex.

• When a guy releases, he falls asleep. I don't know the science of it, but it happens. ALL males are like this.

• Here you go

http://health.msn.com/health-topics/sexual-health/mens-sexual-health/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100211552

• Haha true!

=)

• Not at all, I never fell asleep after releasing

• coming takes a lot of energy, I don't know why

u just feel like sh** after it...

falling a sleep might be an over reaction, but it can be understandable, and it has nothing to do with you being attractive.

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend does the same thing. Try jumping in his arms right after he cums so you can get some kinda cuddlin after sex lol. I do that. But yeah, my boyfriend and I don't have sex as much as I would like because of him feeling like crap afterwards :( And of course I think it's me. It sucks, but from what I'm learning... guys get drained after cumming...