Guys tend to lose interest after sex?

Is it true that guys tend to lose their interest after having sex with a girl who they have been dating for 4-5 dates?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 4

• If they don't actually like you.

• If they were looking for sex as a primary focus then yes most likely. but if he is looking for something more then that like a girlfriend then no he will stick around unless the personality is not what he is looking for. that's why people usually date to see is you like the personality then you go out to see if you like sex and person. personaly I don think I could see if I'm sexualy compatible with someone after that little bit of time.

• After we get it enough to not want it anymore and just lose interest. Some guy's are different it may take a couple dates or days of sex until you get it out your system. But... If she mean's something to us then we will actually stick around. It all depends on the girl...

• I second gotc147, you probably shouldn't be having sex so early, guys may be seeing you more as a bootycall then girlfriend material. A guy who was really into you would stick around.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, unfortunately. However, it isn't always the case. If he truly likes you he will stay with, and no amount of games will change that.

• i want to know when a guy lose interest in a girl

• If you have sex with a guy that early he will move on quicker. If you want to keep a guy around, try to hold off on sex until you've bonded more and you know him well as a person. If all that guy wanted was sex, he will most likely move on to another girl if he isn't getting it fast enough, but at least you didn't waste your cooch on him! But if he did want more then sex, he might feel like you are an easy girl in general and won't want to pursue anything more serious with you

• What is it that you immagine guys 18-24 want from a girl other than sex? Guys that age want sex, not relationships, wives, or what ever. If the sex is good and there is enough of it, the guy may hang around, but at that age sex is the focus of the average guys life.

• Thats not true at all Dave216. I've only had and prefer relationships at least a year. Sex is just a plus to an already wonderful relationship. Some guys are already more mature at a younger age and see there is more then just blowing one out.