Why am I so horny??

OK, so I lost my virginity about 3 months ago, and since then I am like..always horny! or a lot more often at least. After my relationship ended, it made me really really frustrated, and I found myself considering sleeping with guys I would previously not have dreamed of getting with. What can I do about it, because I am not kidding, it really frustrates me, and I have a couple of guys who have asked me to be 'f*** buddies' with them, but I know I shouldn't. Thing is, I would have been able to just say erm no thanks, but now I am finding myself really thinking about it! HELP! how can I not be so sexual, like all of the time?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you don't want to sleep around, you can have sex with yourself. Achieving orgasm thru masturbation can provide sexual relief.

What Guys Said 3

• If you really don't want to become more sexually active, start masturbating. If it doesn't work when its just you doing it get a dildo or something. For guys at least, masturbating is a good way of controlling your libido.

• masterbaite, get a ramp rabbit dildo, I heard girls love that, it really helps them a lot or you can add me on here and we could get sexual hehe

• What's the difference between a normal dildo and a rabbit?Oh and I can't buy one anyway as the store is 18+ and I'm 17. Booo.

• You'd have to ask some girls that but I hear its a god send to them, it has some parts to help you clit out while you use the dildo bit, search about on vids or ask girls about it on here, I'm sure if you go into ann summers or some adult shop you can pass for 18 or go on ebay and see if they have itr there, plus you prob get it for cheap on there.

• Do what guys do: masturbate. A lot. But yeah, losing your virginity can be a pandora's box when you realize how much fun it is but don't have anyone to do it with...

What Girls Said 1

• Go to your local sex store and buy a dildo! You can buy dildos with vibrators for you clit as well. The more money you want to spend, the nicer the dildo. They work wonders so I've heard. To be honest I have never used one. To this day, I don't even own one. Not even a vibrator. I am in a very long term relationship and I don't need one because the guy I am with, we have a great sex life! I haven't felt the need to ever use one, nor do I want too. I have many orgasms and squirt a lot with my guy without the need of using a vibrator or dildo. If you don't have money to buy a dildo or vibrator. Be creative and use your finger! Good Luck! I hope this helps!