Guys, do you like to watch your girlfriend pee?

My guy likes to watch me pee in the toilet. When I am sitting on the toilet, he will come over and watch me pee. Does that really turn you guys on? Why do you like to watch? What makes you get turned on from it?

Also girls, do any of your boyfriends like to watch you pee? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't turn me on. But, I'm not turned off by it. It's just something I don't think about really. If I need to go into the bathroom and she's peeing, I don't really care either way. It's just something we all do several times a day. On the flip side, I don't mind peeing in front of her either.

What Guys Said 14

• Once for curiosity.

• Curiosity about what?

• Personally, it doesn't do anything for me, though its not a turn off either.

• I think it depends on the guy. I'm pretty sure its a more "rare" fetish though, Personally I want nothing to do with a girl peeing. Not a turn on here. Maybe someone who likes it can shed some light on why this is attractive.

• Its VERY VERY hot to see a guy pee and know he has to pee bad! I love it so much! I also love for him to watch me pee too but when I see a guy peeing WOW is it sexy!

• reading all these opinions makes *me* feel like the one with the "rare fetish"... lol ew...

• THATS AWESOME..IM LIKE THAT TOO

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 2

• I used to pee in front of my ex when we were in outdoor but I don't know he liked it or hated it lol.

• ask him