Guys, do you like to watch your girlfriend pee?

My guy likes to watch me pee in the toilet. When I am sitting on the toilet, he will come over and watch me pee. Does that really turn you guys on? Why do you like to watch? What makes you get turned on from it?

Also girls, do any of your boyfriends like to watch you pee? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't turn me on. But, I'm not turned off by it. It's just something I don't think about really. If I need to go into the bathroom and she's peeing, I don't really care either way. It's just something we all do several times a day. On the flip side, I don't mind peeing in front of her either.

What Guys Said 13

• Once for curiosity.

• Curiosity about what?

• I think it depends on the guy. I'm pretty sure its a more "rare" fetish though, Personally I want nothing to do with a girl peeing. Not a turn on here. Maybe someone who likes it can shed some light on why this is attractive.

• Its VERY VERY hot to see a guy pee and know he has to pee bad! I love it so much! I also love for him to watch me pee too but when I see a guy peeing WOW is it sexy!

• Personally, it doesn't do anything for me, though its not a turn off either.

• I would not only love to see my girl pee but would also request her to pee on me all over. Unfortunately my ex-gf was too shy to do so. She did agree but when she tried, out of shyness she just couldnt, the pee just didn't come, unlucky me. Now I don't have a GF.

I believe its a very intimate moment and It will also make me feel much close to her.

• It's a fetish more than anything else. I just do my own thing in the bathroom when my then gf's were peeing.

• reading all these opinions makes *me* feel like the one with the "rare fetish"... lol ew...

• THATS AWESOME..IM LIKE THAT TOO

• YES! But she won't let me. I love it!

• i want too it is nice

• Love it. It's so intimate and beautiful all at once. Women, vaginas in particular, are the very FIRST work of art and anything they do is highly erotic. That being said, I still don't find menstruation at all attractive.

• ot just my girlfriend our female family and friends I watch too

• Well I know it turns me on. I don't know what it is it's just always been a huge turn on.

• for some reason

i get turned on by it :D:D :@

• But what do you like about it?

• Likes to watch and turned on are different,,

if you really think he really, like Really, likes it,, then Do it.

him asking if you could do it standing up doesn't mean he gets turned on by it.

is say don't try peeing standing up unless in the tub.. because it can get pretty messy ;) you know better :P

I like to make out with my girlfriend when she pees Somtimes she give me oral. I think its crazy but i like it

What Girls Said 2

• I used to pee in front of my ex when we were in outdoor but I don't know he liked it or hated it lol.

• ask him