How do I jack my boyfriend off at the movies?

me and my boyfriend been dating for 3 years now and this weekend I want to make it a little more interesting by jacking him off. I never did this... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming you are serious (and not just jacking all of us men off)...you should go to the very top row in a theater that is not very crowded (of course)...

Take a coat or coats/ jackets and put over both of you, suggesting that you are both chilly since most theaters are a little cold with the air on...(In the winter time, my Girlfriend and I both wore long, knee length coats which made it easier to cover with...

Depending on how close the nearest theater goerers are seated to you...you want to limit the amount of up and down movement that can be seen under the coat /jacket while you are jacking him off...or you may want to not to jack him off in the traditional way...

If others are seated close to you...have him unzip his pants and take his penis out, rather than you doing it...if he will do it ...depending what he is wearing, you may not have to unzip anything...just put your hand down his pants at the waist band and into his under wear and grab a handful...(GF's have done that to me while I was driving, so it is easily done, with a slender hand and arm)

If you elect to not use a "jacking up and down motion" then just hold the shaft in your hand and message the head with your thumb until he gets wet from his own lubricant...and then use the lubricant on your fingers and his penis, and make very short 'strokes' just up and down over the 'rim' of the head and back. You would not have to move your hand more than an inch or two, and that would not make enough motion for anyone to see on either side of you unless someone is seated right next to him...

He will have to exercise a lot of self control when you are doing that...and I don't know if you want to have him shoot his wad on his coat or yours when he does shoot.

I hope that you do it, because these kinds of sexual adventures are just great memory makers for you and he both, assuming you aren't discovered and it becomes an embarssment to you both.

A Girlfriend and I did some of those kinds of things and they are very exciting, When I was 20, and my Girlfriend was 18, I jacked off in my parents living room right in front of my Girlfriend with my parents sitting in the same room, far to the back of us both...

May sound 'goofy' or 'slutty' to others, but when you are "20 something' you are at your most adventerous...go for it...

Take a towel in your purse ...and for god's sake, don't get anything on the seat, I may be sitting there with my girlfriend the next weekend !

Have fun...

Bruce

Asker upvoted
    • That was great to read! lol nd yes were both young and adventures soyou kinda gave me other ideas thank you very much! yur comment really helped nd was the best....

• I think you've hit all the points. Pick an unpopular movie, or one near the end of its run. Bring a coat. Enjoy the erotic thrill! It might help if he wore sweatpants, as it would be a lot easier to manipulate him.

And ya..napkins :P Be prepared!

• Thank yu very much! I appreciate the help..