Why Did He Leave Without Saying "Goodbye?"

Alright so this guy and I that I have known for a couple of years, has disappeared without saying goodbye and left. Like we were hanging out like usual and I thought everything was pretty normal. He even told me that the reason why he came over was because he cares about me. But the only problem I could think of was when he wanted to video tape us during sex, I said no and he kept trying to persuade me to do so. I kept saying no. He said that I should trust him and he kept promising that he wouldn't show it to anyone. But I'm not stupid because why would he want a video of us having sex? I really doubt its only for his enjoyment. I told him that we weren't dating (even if we were I still wouldn't) so why would I let some guy video tape me? He told me we were sorta dating and I should trust him. I still said no. So anyway we do the usual like hangout and had sex. After sex with him we cuddled and I fell asleep, when I woke up he disappeared. I went outside and his car was gone so he left. He forgot some of his crap like his whole box of condoms, money, and a lighter. So obviously he seemed to be in a bit of a hurry. I really don't know what's going on or why he couldn't have at least say goodbye too me? It wasn't like we were dating so why does it feel like a dump?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Maybe he was angry, or it was inconvienient for him...