• Ask
  • myTake

Aroused during massage?

My aunt and uncle have been giving me massages for a while, they are naturists and I am nude for the massage. Although the massage is nude, they... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm flying out to Heathrow...next weekend. for a week in London...staying not far from the British Museum...and then on to DeGaulle for a week in Paris...staying near the Eiffel tower for a week...Maybe we can meet and I can give you a whole body message, in the nude...I won't miss any areas...! ? ...I always wonder why someone says they are from the U.K...that covers a lot of territory...England, Scotland, Ireland, wales...which...Not going to Scotland, Ireland, or Wales to give you a message...Regards,Bruce

What Guys Said 4

• Anyone would get aroused with massages. But any massages with a family member, is just plain gross.

• I see no reason to stop the massages. Massages in the nude can be naturally arousing. If they are not touching any private areas or doing anything inappropriate my advice would be just to enjoy.

• Well... How frequent are these massages and what area of the body do they generally focus on? I can explain why you're getting wet if I know.And honestly, as long as you don't do anything about the wetness (if you know what I mean), I see no problem with it. Your body is merely reacting to a pleasurable stimuli, and doesn't necessarily mean anything bad... Unless you're attracted to your aunt or uncle. Then there's a problem.

What Girls Said 1