Men & Women: Bondage/Teasing Tips?

I'm pretty comfortable in my sexuality, but sometimes when I tie him up I feel bored and dumb, cause I'm performing and he's unable to interact. I... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• To draw an uncertain parallel, I think the dominant person in a bondage situation can have a similar mindset to someone doing a roleplay. Both people can, or need to, act outside their normal personalities. It's a change in mindset, you just imagine a person or persona and what that kind of person would be doing here. A possessive-slightly sadistic-dominatrix might fit well; knowing he is yours and he is at your mercy. It's just about the mindgames you play, that's why most of the things are done in the bedroom; You're not tying his wrists because it provides physical stimulation, but because it restricts some of his authority, thus making you the one calling the shots, and that can be a turn-on.

If you'd like some more help with the mental stuff or anything, just let me know.

• For sure! Message me, you answered anonymously so I can't msg you.

• Try role plays

• Hey There, I'm about to engage in a similar adventure and would be very interested in hearing about some of the mind f***s you consider hot that I should consider putting to good use ;)