How do I give my boyfriend the best sex ever for the first time?!!

It's been over 3 years and my boyfriend and I still have not had sex yet... he told me last night on the phone that this weekend if I sleepover he will finally do it with me, I got so excited! I hope he's being honest this time and follows through.. anyway I wanna give him the best sex he's ever had..I need tips and help! I've only had sex once b4 and it was a long time ago. My boyfriend might go to jail soon :/ so I wanna make sure he gets the best action from me. If he does go to jail I'm going to miss him so much.

HELP!

( I need good tips)

**from guys and girls

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• You've been together for 3 years and have never had sex? No offense but that seems like a red flag to me.

• Well I know for a fact that I'm not gay. I ask him about it almost everyother day.... I go crazyyy, he's the one who doesn't seem to mind as much I don't know it's weird.

• Because sex is key to having a healthy relationship, if you went so long without sex while in a relationship, then to Me is says that you are either A) very religious people, or B) One or both of you is gay and doesn't want to admit it.

• Why?

• Make sure you start off with alittle seducing and maybe a quick blowjob. The when you start act like he has some control over you and let him do what he wants while you just enjoy it. The less you focus, the better you will do. Going down on a guy is always good. Plus DONT fake it. Just some helpful tips, good luck and have fun ;)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!