Why do guys like to get blowjobs? What does it feel?

My friends say that guys love getting them so I was just wondering why and what do they feel?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• We like it because of how it feels for starters. As to how it feels, well that really depends on the girl and how good she is, or what her technique is. Generally it's soft, it's warm, and moist. It has a nice bit of suction or pressure to it to make the guy feel what she's doing a little more, and if she hums the right way when she does it, it sorta vibrates a little bit. Going back to why guys like it, I can give another reason, which is a little more universal and can apply to girls too. See people enjoy oral sex, because it's kind of like this whole acceptance feeling. In some cases it's the idea of your partner willing to do something for you that is for the most part pretty selfless. I mean if your partner is going down on you, you're the one getting the pleasure, not your partner. Some people love to give oral sex because it's the idea that you're doing something that is making them feel good. Well I think that answers both of your questions a little and then some...On another note my Girlfriend likes to give me a blow job immediately after I cum, so that she can extend an orgasm... I guess that's another good thing.Anyway I hope this is a good enough answer for you. But if not, I can revise and expand upon what I've said here. Let me know if this helped you understand.

• Thanks its a good answer:)

• Kudo's Toban Frost! What a great answer and put so nicely. This is from a girl who absolutely loves to suck my men to completion and beyond.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. So did my advice help?

What Guys Said 3

• Why? Because they feel amazing. Not only are the actual sensations amazing, but the fact that a woman is doing something that directly makes you feel really good, intensifies the whole thing. There are so many different techniques for her to use. Some are better than others. Nearly every woman gives them a little differently, so there is some uniqueness to them. Which makes them great too. It's pretty versatile. It can be done for foreplay as a warm up. It can be done as a finisher. They are seriously a big weapon in a woman's arsenal. The better she is, the more a guy will kiss her feet in hopes that they won't end.

• They feel really good and tingly and that make every nerve in your body tingle. It also clears ur mind of all your stress and worries. Plus when you see the girl doing it its just a major turn on

• BJs feel so good!Myself I never have unprotected sexual intercourse (always use a condom) but I think it is ok to just have plain old oral sex and man it feels so good to get stimulatd without a condom on! The feeling is hard to describe. Warm moist from the mouth, but describing how good a tongue feels... oh it is great!

What Girls Said 1

• They sure do love getting them, they have a girl who is sucking and stroking with her mouth on their penis usually until they cum. Feels great to them

• Bingo. also a bit of contorl/domination in there, not in a bad way but they just make me feel like I'm the centre of their world for the moment. I don't know why but I love the way it looks too. a girl paying all that attention to my junk. (Toban Frosts answer pretty much sums things up perfectly as well)

• Yeah well, It took me a few years to get comfortable with the idea. I didn't used to request it. I kinda felt bad about it until I noticed that most girls would willingly go down on me without so much as a mention of it. Eventually I figured out that a lot of them kinda like doing it. That plus I knocked the idiocy out of myself and thought about it rationally. Thinking; Hey if I like going down so much, why wouldn't they?