Do you ladies like being picked up? Like lifted and carried?

Would you like it if a guy lifted you up and carried you while making out?

Oh I meant like he stopped for second and carried you over to a chair or something and put you on his lap you were straddling him kinda. Making out and doing that at the same time would be hard haha

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• In theory, it'd be really romantic and cool, but I'm not sure that would actually work. Mostly because the guy would have to bend his head at a really awkward angle to kiss me. xD

• Haha ok thanks

• Ah, now that the update cleared things up, yes. That would be really fun and an effective way of getting my attention. :P

What Girls Said 15

• its cute :)

• Yesssssssss! Haha it makes me feel like a princess.

• yeahh;)

• yeshhhhhhhhhhh :P

• Yes! ;)

• it is possible and yes we do..i personally love it. It's one of those aaawww moments when you feel really special by your boyfriend :)

• yeah :D

• I normally don't like being picked up but this is one of those exceptions (:

• i like it alot.

especially when were kissing..and he sets me on the counter or something taller like that and he stands there and still kisses me.. Its cute lol

• deff. that would be soo cutee ; )

• I like being picked up by guys even when we're not making out, my guy friends pick me up all the time and I love it. I like it even more when I'm making out and a guy picks me up. I don't weigh that much but when a guy just effortlessly picks me up and keeps me up for awhile I just can't help but like cause I'm just like, "omg he's so strong, I love it!"

• hell yeah!

• really cute actually

• Would be a bit uncomfortable I would think, but anything is worth a try.

• Yeah I updated to clear that up haha

• That'd be hot;)

What Guys Said 3

• yes

• My girlfriend enjoys it, and I enjoy doing it to her. As a tip for the guys who may not be as strong, have the girl wrap her legs around your waist to help support her. Sometimes it's fun to do anyway.

• if the girl is small she might like it but I don't think in general its a great idea or does it work . or I mean always practical a lot of the time