• Ask
  • myTake

Do you ladies like being picked up? Like lifted and carried?

Would you like it if a guy lifted you up and carried you while making out?

Oh I meant like he stopped for second and carried you over to a chair or something and put you on his lap you were straddling him kinda. Making out and doing that at the same time would be hard haha

Most Helpful Opinion

• In theory, it'd be really romantic and cool, but I'm not sure that would actually work. Mostly because the guy would have to bend his head at a really awkward angle to kiss me. xD

• Ah, now that the update cleared things up, yes. That would be really fun and an effective way of getting my attention. :P

• Haha ok thanks

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 3

• if the girl is small she might like it but I don't think in general its a great idea or does it work . or I mean always practical a lot of the time

• yes

• My girlfriend enjoys it, and I enjoy doing it to her. As a tip for the guys who may not be as strong, have the girl wrap her legs around your waist to help support her. Sometimes it's fun to do anyway.

What They Said On Facebook