• Ask
  • myTake

Do you ladies like being picked up? Like lifted and carried?

Would you like it if a guy lifted you up and carried you while making out?

Oh I meant like he stopped for second and carried you over to a chair or something and put you on his lap you were straddling him kinda. Making out and doing that at the same time would be hard haha

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• In theory, it'd be really romantic and cool, but I'm not sure that would actually work. Mostly because the guy would have to bend his head at a really awkward angle to kiss me. xD

• Ah, now that the update cleared things up, yes. That would be really fun and an effective way of getting my attention. :P

• Haha ok thanks

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 3

• if the girl is small she might like it but I don't think in general its a great idea or does it work . or I mean always practical a lot of the time

• yes

• My girlfriend enjoys it, and I enjoy doing it to her. As a tip for the guys who may not be as strong, have the girl wrap her legs around your waist to help support her. Sometimes it's fun to do anyway.