Do you ladies like being picked up? Like lifted and carried?

Would you like it if a guy lifted you up and carried you while making out?

Oh I meant like he stopped for second and carried you over to a chair or something and put you on his lap you were straddling him kinda. Making out and doing that at the same time would be hard haha

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

In theory, it'd be really romantic and cool, but I'm not sure that would actually work. Mostly because the guy would have to bend his head at a really awkward angle to kiss me. xD

• Haha ok thanks

• Ah, now that the update cleared things up, yes. That would be really fun and an effective way of getting my attention. :P

• its cute :)

• Yesssssssss! Haha it makes me feel like a princess.

• yeahh;)

• yeshhhhhhhhhhh :P

• Yes! ;)

• it is possible and yes we do..i personally love it. It's one of those aaawww moments when you feel really special by your boyfriend :)

• yeah :D

• I normally don't like being picked up but this is one of those exceptions (:

• i like it alot.

especially when were kissing..and he sets me on the counter or something taller like that and he stands there and still kisses me.. Its cute lol

• deff. that would be soo cutee ; )

• I like being picked up by guys even when we're not making out, my guy friends pick me up all the time and I love it. I like it even more when I'm making out and a guy picks me up. I don't weigh that much but when a guy just effortlessly picks me up and keeps me up for awhile I just can't help but like cause I'm just like, "omg he's so strong, I love it!"

• hell yeah!

• really cute actually

• Would be a bit uncomfortable I would think, but anything is worth a try.

• Yeah I updated to clear that up haha

• That'd be hot;)

• yes

• My girlfriend enjoys it, and I enjoy doing it to her. As a tip for the guys who may not be as strong, have the girl wrap her legs around your waist to help support her. Sometimes it's fun to do anyway.

• if the girl is small she might like it but I don't think in general its a great idea or does it work . or I mean always practical a lot of the time